We're taking a look at this aggressive Warrior deck in the Saviors of Uldum expansion!
Our Aggro Warrior Deck List Guide features the best deck list for this aggressive archetype in the Saviors of Uldum expansion! We've got a look at how-to mulligan, play tips, and card substitutions for if you are missing some of the high cost cards.
Aggro or Face Warrior have come and gone over the years. It was an old fringe deck in the very early stages of the game, but came back with a vengeance once Pirate synergy was all the rage andwas running rampant all over the meta. Some of those old aggressive cards still exist in Standard, and when paired with some new things from the Saviors of Uldum expansion can make a pretty formidable list.
Aggro Warrior Deck List
|2x -||2x -|
|2x -||1x -|
|2x -||1x -|
|2x -||1x -|
Aggro Warrior Mulligan Guide
- - Good early game card that can accept buffs from Inner Rage and Cruel Taskmaster if absolutely necessary. The high health gives it a chance to survive against other early drops.
- - Aggro decks struggle with running out of resources, so this gives us an early game minion and an additional card to play with in future turns.
- - Not one of the better keeps, but we need cheap minions in the early game to pressure the board.
- - Weak stats initially, but pairs well with both Inner Rage and Cruel Taskmaster. It also comes back with the attack buff from the Reborn mechanic.
You will generally only keep these if you have a 1 and/or a 2-drop already.
- - If you have an Eternium Rover and are on The Coin. This card is really good to pair with Reborn cards.
- - Solid card that generates us some additional resources which we'll need if we can't immediately start dealing damage to our opponent.
- - We're not running much in the way of Mechs, but this is a versatile card and it can get us some guaranteed board presence.
- - Really strong card that can help swing the board back in our favor with a trade.
General Play Tips
Early game we're really just trying to establish a board. We can't always sit on cards likeand . If we can get a really good trade and gain some tempo, then we should take that advantage when it's offered to us. This is important in games when you don't have immediately available because we don't have great ways to remove minions otherwise.
Our weapon should pretty much only be used for removing minions. We want to keep our board as much as possible, all of our damage is coming from minions, so each turn we can keep them on the board is better for us. Try to keep your trades to cards with Reborn, we can afford to use those because we'll get something back if they die afterwards., , and are all very important for this.
We do have a bit of combo potential in this deck. If you can stick aon the board, and get it buffed up a bit and damaged, we can copy it with our . Yes, this doesn't get us that secondary damage right away, but hopefully our opponent won't be able to deal with two big minons! Bloodsworn is also really good for copying Reborn and Rush minions like Militia Commander.
Take the bestyou can get, and try not to save it for the most ideal situation. If you can get two cards out of it, that's likely good enough to play it if you have no other options that turn. This is not a deck where we'll be able to get wide boards with a lot of damaged minions on them.
We've hopefully chipped down our opponent enough to have them in range of our finishers. We've gotand . Once you've reached the middle of the game, you'll really want to sit on Inner Rage and Cruel Taskmaster to hopefully buff either of these for our final damage push.
Saviors of Uldum Deck Guides Coverage
- Quest Shaman Deck Guide (Saviors of Uldum)
- Best Control Taunt Warrior Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) – Guide, Mulligans, Tips
- Highlander Reno Mage Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
- Murloc Paladin Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide – Tip the Scales
- Lackey Zoo Warlock Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
- Obelisk Quest Priest Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
- Reborn Quest Paladin Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
- Secret Highlander Hunter Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
- Quest Druid Deck List (Saviors of Uldum) Guide
Other Card Choices
This is a pretty tight list currently, so available replacements are pretty limited.
- - Solid early game card that works well with our damaging buff cards. Might be a good replacement for Frightened Flunky who doesn't have great synergy with the deck.
- - Solid early game card with good stats. Damaging our face is good for activating Battle Rage early in the game.