Wizarding World allows you to discover your own Patronus by answering a simple set of questions. The Patronus Charm spell fabricates an animal that protects the spell-caster from foes. If you can remember, Harry produces his Stag Patronus in the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. You can get the same creature as your Patronus by choosing the right options in the quiz.
How to get the Stag Patronus in Wizarding World
Although a rare mythical animal, getting a Silver Stag in Wizarding World isn't that challenging of a task. You'll be asked a few questions during the Patronus quiz, and here's how you should answer each of them to get the Stag:
- Question One: Glitter / Leaf / Sun / Protect / Dream
- Question Two: Make / Bright / Sweet / Warm / Bone / Smooth
- Question Three: Escape / Preen / Sense / Earth / Around
- Question Four: Sometimes / Why / Free / Alone / Lost / Silent
- Question Five: Hope / Black / Mind / Advise / Listen
- Question Six: Sharp / Deep / Awake / Frost / Ripple / Hunt
Related: All Answers to get the Dragon Patronus in Wizarding World
For each question, you'll get two or three words to choose from. According to your question number, select the word that matches any of the words shown in the above list. If you follow this step to the very last question, you'll receive the Stag Patronus. Sometimes, you may get a Doe instead of a Stag. You can also use Wizarding World to assign yourself a House for Hogwarts Legacy.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Hogwarts Legacy content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to earn money/money glitch in Hogwarts Legacy.
Write A Comment
All Answers to get the Stag Patronus in Wizarding World