LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is very fun when played with others. The game only allows for two players to play couch co-op, meaning that players can only play on the same console. Online co-op is not available for this game. The way to do this is simple, and if you have a second controller, you can play with anyone.
How to add a second player to LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
The method is simple and as follows:
- First, have two controllers connected.
- Have the second controller sign in with their own or guest accounts.
- Finally, press any button on the second controller.
- The camera will turn into a two-player split-screen.
The camera mode will be a regular split-screen rather than a dynamic split-screen like other games. Dynamic split-screen occurs when a game implements split-screen when players are too far apart but merges the views when players are close.
How to disable co-op in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Now that you've had a lot of fun with your friends, it's time for them to leave. Here's how you kick them out of your game:
- Press pause on the second controller to go to your Main menu
- Go to Drop Out
- Lego person's head with an X above it
- Press Drop Out, and the camera will return to a one-player perspective.
For more LEGO Star Wars guides, check out How to switch characters in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga or How to get classic Obi-Wan Kenobi in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on Pro Game Guides.