If you don't want to die in Lost in Random, you will need to effectively use your cards to defeat enemies. Cards can have several effects, and you can unleash powerful combos by combining them. But remember—you will need Dice Energy to use cards.
There are five types of cards in Lost in Random. Each type has a general effect that all cards of that type have in common. These are:
- Cards of this type will summon a weapon that you can use to attack foes.
- Cards of this type will summon allies or objects that can damage enemies
- Cards of this type provide defensive abilities such as summoning a shield or healing Even.
- Cards of this type will create traps on the battlefield that Even can use to defeat enemies.
- Cards of this type alter how Even can fight by changing her abilities or reducing the cost of cards.
Related: How to get cards in Lost in Random
Once you have enough Dice Energy to roll Dicey, you will receive a number of cards based on how much Dice Energy you have. The more energy you acquire, the more options will be at your disposal. When you are ready to use cards, roll Dicey. Depending on what side Dicey lands on, you will get Card Tokens that match the roll. At the start, Dicey can roll a maximum of two.
A card's cost is shown in the top-left corner of the card. You can only use cards up to the number of tokens you have. Some cards may reduce other card's costs or even give you Card Tokens. Using a combination of cards is key to winning combat.
When you are ready to use a card, throw Dicey. This will take you to a different dimension where time is frozen. Navigate to the card you want to use and confirm it twice. When you are ready to leave that dimension, either attack or use the same input you used to throw Dicey.
For more information on Lost in Random, check out How to get the Dockworker Achievement in Lost in Random and How to get the Knock Knock Achievement in Lost in Random on Pro Game Guides.