Mario Golf: Super Rush brings in two new gameplay mechanics for us to use in the arcade-style golf series: Special Shots and Special Dashes. Each character has a unique Special Shot and Special Dash that add technique and excitement to the game. In the guide below, we have provided a list of all the Special Shots and Special Dashes that are currently known to be in the game and a brief description of each one. All clips below can be found on the character list on the Nintendo website.
- Special Shot: Super Star Strike
- Mario propels toward the ball and causes an explosion at the landing area.
- Special Dash: Moonsault Dash
- Mario jumps and slides and stuns any opponent in the way.
- Special Shot: Slick Ice Flower
- Luigi freezes the ground, which makes golf balls bounce higher.
- Special Dash: Ice-Skate Dash
- Luigi skates across the course and leaves a trail of ice that causes other players to slip.
- Special Shot: Spiral Stinger
- Peach's ball explodes forward in a straight line.
- Special Dash: Ribbon Dash
- Peach jumps forward with pirouettes and stuns any players in her path.
- Special Shot: Flowering Strike
- Makes Daisy's ball cause an explosion when it lands.
- Special Dash: Club-Toss Dash
- Daisy runs and jumps forward with pirouettes and stuns any players in her path.
- Special Shot: Fire-Breath Strike
- Makes Bowser's ball cause an explosion when it lands.
- Special Dash: Volcano Dash
- Bowser leaps and slides forward and spits flames at players in his path.
- Special Shot: Blinding Smoke
- Creates an area of smoke that hides flags, holes, and golf balls.
- Special Dash: Blast Bullet Bill
- Bowser Jr. Flies on to of a Bullet Bill and knocks over players in his path.
- Special Shot: Tingling Shock
- Wario summons lighting, which interferes with other players.
- Special Dash: Golf-Bag Rocket
- Wario uses his golf bag to blast forward and stun opponents.
- Special Shot: Long Stinger
- Waluigi's shot explodes forward in a straight line.
- Special Dash: Dancing Dash
- Waluigi dances and pirouettes forward, stunning opponents in his path.
- Special Shot: Mega Ball Strike
- Makes Toad's Ball become massive and causes an explosion when it lands.
- Special Dash: Toad dashes forward with flips and stuns any opponents in his path.
- Special Shot: Egg Transform
- Yoshi turns his ball into an egg and throws it forward, causing all balls near it's landing spot to turn into eggs.
- Special Dash: Yoshi rolls on top of an egg to quickly dash forward and squashes anyone in his path.
- Special Shot: Live Stinger
- Pauline's shot explodes forward in a straight line.
- Special Dash:
- Pauline quickly runs forward and stuns opponents in her path.
- Special Shot: Burly Strike
- Donkey Kong smacks his ball forward with a powerful strike and makes the ball cause an explosion when it lands.
- Special Dash: DK Dash
- Donkey Kong curls into a ball and quickly rolls forward.
- Special Shot: King Bob-omb Cannon
- King Bomb-omb fires himself forward and makes bombs parachute down to the landing area.
- Special Dash: King Bob-omg summons mini Bob-ombs to carry him forward and run over opponents.
- Special Shot: Mischievous Ghost
- Boo causes opponents' shots to curve.
- Special Dash: Rolling Boo
- Boo summons other Boos to whirl him forward and knock into opponents.
- Special Shot: Star Piece Change
- Rosalina causes opponents' balls to turn into a star so they can't be hit straight.
- Special Dash: Luma Dash
- Rosalina dashes forward with two Lumas and knocks into and stuns opponents.
- Special Shot: Slow Stinger
- Chargin' Chuck throws his ball forward inside a football.
- Special Dash: Charge Tackle
- Chargin' Chuck charges forward and tackles his opponents.
- Special Shot: Stinger Shot
- The Mii character's ball explodes forward in a straight line.
- Special Dash: Reckless Dash
- The Mii Character dashes forward and stuns other players.
Those are the all the Special Shots and Special Dashes currently known to be in the game!
We're providing complete coverage of Mario Golf: Super Rush! Check out our list of All Mario Golf: Super Rush Characters.