In Marvel's Midnight Suns, you play as the Hunter, the child of Lilith. The Hunter and the rest of the Midnight Suns roster are tasked with taking on Lilith's hordes and Hydra to save the universe. Each hero has a Midnight Suns challenge to complete to unlock various rewards. Here is how to complete the Child of Darkness Hunter Challenge in Midnight Suns.
How to complete Child of Darkness Hunter Challenge in Midnight Suns
In the Child of Darkness challenge, you only have access to Hunter. Hunter has unlimited card plays; however, they cannot move or use combat items. You must use your abilities to move around the battlefield and defeat the three Whisper of Memory enemies and the red crystal. To complete the challenge:
- Charge Whisper of Memory three towards Soulless one. Do not KO the Whisper of Memory.
- Charge Whisper of Memory one in the wall and KO it.
- Charge Whisper of Memory three through the gap between rocks. Following the blue line in the above image.
- Charge Whisper of Memory two into the wall and KO it.
- Charge Whisper of Memory three towards the red crystal. Do not KO it.
- Whip Charge Whisper of Memory three into the red crystal, KO'ing the Whisper of Memory and the red crystal.
- A new blue crystal will spawn. Bladestorm ability will enter your hand.
- Use Bladestorm on the blue crystal.
What does Child of Darkness Hunter Challenge unlock in Midnight Suns?
Completing the Child of Darkness Hunter Challenge will unlock the Bladestorm ability for the Hunter and their Midnight Suns hero suit. Bladestorm is a powerful ability that does good damage and Forceful Knockback in an area of effect.
For more information on Marvel's Midnight Suns, check out Midnight Suns Voice Actors and Cast List on Pro Game Guides.