Our Mobile Legends: Adventure Codes have the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for items, styles, and other rewards for your room designing needs!
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! These codes are tested on the date they are added. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
Updated May 4
Added new codes
Mobile Legends: Adventure Codes (Working)
Mobile Legends: Adventure Codes all have a max number of redemption usage.
- CK3VEF2228D—Redeem for 1k Diamonds and 20 Scrolls (New)
- KQY7LX—Redeem for 500 Diamonds (New)
Mobile Legends: Adventure Codes (Expired)
- KP38NH2228F—Redeem for 500 Diamonds
- RJYCD3—Redeem for 500 Diamonds
- NEWERA0429—Redeem for 500 Diamonds
- xmasfun689 (some report it works for them as XMASFUN689)
- 5WYYQZ—Third Bubble Spell
- XSGXZJ—Second Bubble Spell
- HOTMLA—First Bubble Spell
- R3Z428— Mirage 4th Chest Code—Redeem for 500 Diamonds and 3 Summon Tickets
- 00NATAN00—Redeem for 500 Diamonds
- AKAKURO77—Redeem for 777 Diamonds, 2 Support Tickets, and 7777 Coins
- MLAFBFAN—Redeem for 1000 Diamonds
- VMNFZA22248—Redeem for 500 Diamonds
How to redeem Mobile Legends: Adventure Codes
There are two places to redeem codes in Mobile Legends: Adventure. If the code is less than eight characters long, you must enter it in the MirageCode entry box. Launch the game and press Events on the left side of the screen. Select the MirageCode tab. Enter the code here and select Claim to submit the code.
If the code is more than eight characters, you must enter it on the CD-Redeem key page. Launch the game and press EVents on the left side of the screen. Select Notice on the bottom of this window, then select the Redeem CD-Key tab on the left. Enter the code here and select Confirm to submit the code.
If the code has worked, a pop-up will inform you of all the items you have received. If the code has expired, a message will appear saying Code Expired or Wrong Format if the code isn't correct.
If the Max Redemption Limit Reached message appears, this means that the code has a limit number of redemption uses, and they've all been used, and it is now expired.
For Chest codes unlocks, all you have to do is click on Event, type in the password where it says Please enter Code.