The introduction of Hopping Skewers changed a few things for players going through Monster Hunter Rise's Sunbreak expansion. They can severely increase the potency of some Dango and can help improve many different builds. For Dual Blades, a few Dango can increase their effectiveness, namely by increasing how much they build up Statuses. These are the best Dango for Dual Blade users in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak.
Best Dango for Dual Blades in MHR Sunbreak
Dual Blades are some of the best weapons for doing Elemental Damage and building Status. The continuous amount of hits that players can land on a Monster will build up Blights and players using Blast, Paralysis, Sleep, or Poison can use the Secretheart Dango in order to increase their Status build up. This is especially useful when playing in groups of players or when playing with Mega Barrel Bombs.
Players using the Raging Jewel Decoration will experience a lot of Sharpness loss, making the Blastslash or Sharp Dango a valuable option. The Spud-Luck Dango is also very valuable as it will make every hunt easier by weakening the Monster. A Redirection build could make the Easy-Breezy Dango have fantastic use as players will be Switch Skill Swapping a lot anyway, gaining health and recovering the Wirebug Gauge.
Best Dango Sets for Dual Blades
- Secretheart - Levels 3 and 4 of this Dango will increase the Status Effect build up of weapons
- Blastslash - When using Sleep on Monsters, exploding them with Mega Barrel Bombs will deal additional damage with the Level 3 version of this Dango. It also speeds up Sharpness.
- Spud-Luck - This Dango will make it so Monsters encountered on the Quest can be weaker than normal, making the hunts go by much faster.
Standard Damage Build
- Mint-iature - This Dango increases the Attack and Defense of the Hunter after eating for a short amount of time. Players can wait to eat until they've found all their Permabuffers to maximize the effect.
- Spud-Luck - Weakening the Monster is never a wrong answer, especially when paired with Mint-iature.
- Blastslash - Raising the speed of Sharpening means more time attacking the Monster with full damage.
- Spud-Luck - Weakening the Monster can never go wrong.
- Analeptic - Useful both solo or with a Wide Range build as this increases the effectiveness of all healing items.
- Magnacrisp/Berry Safe - Berry Safe is only a Daily Skill and can't be guaranteed, however, it prevents the first cart to count towards Quest failure. Magnacrisp will keep the player alive when taking lethal damage a single time and also recovers their health on higher levels of the Skill.
For more Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak guides, check out MHR Sunbreak – All Switch Skills & How To Unlock Them on Pro Game Guides.