You can now get World of Goo for free on the Epic Games Store from May 2nd to May 16th, 2019! World of Goo is a dragon and drop style game that allows you to build structures to solve puzzles!
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
Welcome to the multiple "Game of The Year" award-winning puzzle game - World of Goo. Drag and drop living globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
The next game that will be free on the Epic Games Store has also been announced, and it will be Stories Untold. Which is a narrtive-driven adventure game that has many different elements in it, including tense sequences and psychological horror!
Stories Untold is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling” and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, psychological horror to create “one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year.”
• Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
• Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
• Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
• Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
• Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
• Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare”