You can now get Stories Untold for free in the Epic Games Store from May 16th, 2019 until May 30th, 2019! This is a detailed story game, that combines text-adventure, point-and-click and more!
Stories Untold is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling” and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, psychological horror to create “one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year.”
• Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
• Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
• Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
• Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
• Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
• Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare”
Well, it was a bit delayed, but it turns out Rime is going to be the next free game in the Epic Games Store!
Play as a young boy who has awakened on a mysterious island after a torrential storm. You see wild animals, long-forgotten ruins and a massive tower that beckons you to come closer. Armed with your wits and a will to overcome—and the guidance of a helpful fox—you must explore the enigmatic island, reach the tower's peak, and unlock its closely guarded secrets.