Just when I thought I had learned everything about Omniheroes, a new update came out. Many improvements may change how you play the game, but most importantly, there is a new hero! Here's everything you need to know about Omniheroes patch notes (1.2.0 update).
Omniheroes 1.2.0 Update Notes
Changes introduced in the 1.2.0 patch have also influenced the Omniheroes tier list, introducing warrior Portia, the Storm Voyager. You'll find many more changes in this update, but let's start with the Legendary character introduced in the 1.2.0 Omniheroes update:
New Hero in Omniheroes
Legendary Hero: Storm Voyager, Portia
- Class: Warrior
- Valkyrie Synergy: Ethereals
- Faction Synergy: Dawnbringers
- Rune Synergy: Monarchs
New Relic in Omniheroes
Name: Knight's Edge
- Quality: Legendary
- Relic Synergy: Mystifiers, Valiantors
- Relic Effect: Increases Overheal effect
Valkyrie's Bestowal Round 2 Event
To enhance the gaming experience and offer more generous rewards to our players, we are excited to announce the upcoming launch of the second round of the Valkyrie's Bestowal (777 Summons) event. The second round of the event will kick off immediately after the conclusion of the first round, bringing a series of new changes and enhancements to enrich your gaming experience. Below are the relevant updates for both rounds of the event:
- The Day 7 summon of the first round of the event will be changed to the Day 8 summon. This change will not affect players who have already reached the seventh day.
- After the first round of the Valkyrie's Bestowal event concludes, the second round will start immediately.
- In the second round of the summon event, a summons will take place on Day 12, Day 18, Day 25, and Day 32. Omniguardians will have one summon opportunity each day during these specified days.
- Players who have completed the first round of the event can participate in the second round after the 1.2.0 version update. Please note that on the fourth day after the conclusion of the 1.2.0 version update (which is the 12th day of the event), you will receive your first summon opportunity.
Related: Omniheroes Codes
Relic Balance Adjustments
We have received significant feedback from Omniguardians regarding relics, and we have decided to make adjustments to the balance of legendary relics in this version update. Here are the details:
- We are introducing a new feature called Legendary Relic Link Skills. These Link Skills will provide enhanced effects to specific heroes when connected to them.
- The second passive skill of the Legendary Relic, "Famine's Scale," has undergone the following adjustment: At level 2, the effect has been changed from granting Soul Marks upon allies to increasing the number of targets the relic can heal.
- Removed all ally buffs granted to all allies after the activation of the relic's ultimate skills.
Gameplay Updates and Adjustments
- Added Abyss Crusade. Omniguardians can challenge brand-new bosses in Abyss Crusade starting on September 15th at 0:00 (UTC±0).
- Added a chat-sharing feature: After the update, Omniguardians can share their battle reports and team comps information in designated chat channels. This feature will provide more opportunities for interaction with other players, making the in-game social experience even more exciting!
- Optimized content related to the second chapter of the main storyline.
- Expanded the Rune Inventory limit: The rune inventory limit has been increased from 400 to 720. This change is intended to address the issue of players having too many runes and being unable to accommodate new ones, ensuring a smoother and worry-free gaming experience.
- The Toal Login event now extends to 180 days. The longer you stay in Omniheroes, the more rewards you can earn! (At 120 days/150 days/180 days of logging in, you will receive Legendary Heroes Nyx, Eudora, and Catherine, respectively).
- New Eluller's outfit and story in the Valkyrie Manor, for those Omniguardians that are fond of Eluller! Get ready to get closer to her!
- Optimized the HP Bond mechanism: When the damage taken by the target exceeds the total shareable health, the HP Bond will no longer be effective, and the main target will absorb all the damage.
- Regular Shop - Super Value hero rotation: Merlin, Salleine, and Mastema will be changed for Osse, Nawi, and Victoria. (If you want to exchange Merlin, Salleine, and Mastema, please exchange them in time!)
Other Adjustments in Omniheroes Patch 1.2.0
- Optimized summon animation effects for Divine Realm and Abyss Demons events.
- Optimized Adventure Handbook Design
- Fixed an issue with the "Touch the Valkyrie" quest appearing prematurely and becoming incomplete.
- Adjusted the unlock condition for Quick Battle in Mission from Chapter 10 to Chapter 9.
- Adjusted the unlock condition for Quick Battle in Palace of Penrose from Floor 200 to Floor 150.
- Adjusted the unlock condition for Auto-Battle in Lost City from Chapter 4 to Chapter 3. The unlock condition for Quick Battle has been moved from Chapter 13 to Chapter 8.
- Adjusted the Satiation Point for activating Epic Vileflowers in the Gloomwoods. Now, Epic Vileflowers can be activated at 20-21 Satiation Points.
- In Celestial Trials battles, there is no need to wait for a round; you can skip directly.
- You can now use the Skip function in battles against the North Expedition Bosses (excluding the bosses at floors 25, 50, 75, and 100).
- Updated the packs that are sold on Omniheroes official website.