The Truck Overhaul update that dropped on June 10, 2022, introduced three new ghosts to Phasmophobia. The Deogen is one that adds some unique complications to hunts. Let's look over what we know about the new ghost to make tracking it easier.
Phasmophobia Deogen Details
Sometimes surrounded by an endless fog, Deogen have been eluding ghost hunters for years. These ghosts have been reported to find even the most hidden prey, before stalking them into exhaustion.
- Spirit Box: Only certain ghosts will talk through a Spirit Box when asked a question with your voice. Make sure the lights are turned off.
- Ghost Writing: Some Ghosts are able to write inside of books if given the proper tools to do so.
- D.O.T.S. Projector: A laser grid of light that can reveal the silhouette of a ghost.
Deogen Strengths and Weaknesses
- Strength: Deogen constantly sense the living. You can run, but you can't hide.
- Weakness: Deogen require a lot of energy to form and will move very slowly.
Tips and tricks to identify a Deogen
- Place the D.O.T.S. Projector where the ghost is most active.
- Make a note of all hiding locations and have a plan on moving from one to the other. Since this ghost can track players, staying in one spot during a hunt won't work.
- Make sure to leave a book in the suspected ghost room and ask the ghost to write in it.
For more Phasmophobia goodies, check out All Ghost Types in Phasmophobia | Strengths and Weaknesses on Pro Game Guides.