Psychonauts 2 is all about the mind. Some problems exist inside the mind, while others are more literal, like Nick the Mail Room Attendant. Raz needs to find him a new brain. Luckily, we’ve mapped how to do just that.
Talk to Nick after Raz unleashes the Fragments of Ford from his mind. He’s at the bottom of the mailroom, wandering or smashing his head in a machine. Raz will mention getting Nick a temporary brain which triggers the mission.
- Head out of the Mail room and talk to Larry the Brain, he’s wandering in the common area of the Motherlobe in a white and green hamster all. Larry will tell Raz that Otto Mentallis’ lab should have the brain that he needs. From here players will have to leave the Motherlobe and head to the Quarry.
- To leave Psychonauts HQ, head to the access panel in the center of the common area, and Raz will head back to the front desk. From here, follow the doors out just as you entered when the game began. After an awkward introduction to Raz’s family, players will be free to explore
- Head out into the Quarry and seek out a building with a giant sign showcasing Otto’s Lab. If you’re lost, feel free to pull up Raz’s journal and inspect the area, there will be numbers marking key locations in the Quarry, including Otto’s lab.
- Head inside the lab and talk with Otto Mentallis. Make sure to ask him for any spare gadgets, as he’ll “loan” Raz several key objects that he’ll need later. After talking to Otto, venture behind his desk and towards the lab's back to find a giant vat filled with brains.
- After a brief explanation from Otto, players can then browse brains authorized for checkout. Select Harry Heptadome’s brain. Have Raz talk with the confused soul before heading back to the Motherlobe with a new brain in tow.
- Revisit Nick with Harry’s brain to get the mailroom attendant up and running again!