Our PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes has the most up-to-date list of codes that you can redeem for a bunch of different unlocks and rewards.
All PUBG Mobile Codes List
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Make sure to enter the code exactly as it is listed, or it might not work correctly!
PUBG Mobile Codes (Working)
PUBG Codes do not stay active for long, or they have a redemption limit, so be sure to redeem them quickly
These Codes below have to be entered via the Redemption Centre.
- BMTEZBZPPC—Redeem code for Piglet Set (Duration One Day)
- BMTBZBZ4ET—Redeem code for Jester Hero Headgear and Jester Hero Set (Duration One Day)
- BNBEZBZECU—Redeem code for Dawn Walkers Set (Duration One Day)
PUBG Mobile Codes (Expired)
- BMTFZBZQNC—Redeem code for Drifter Set (Duration One Day)
- BMTDZBZPRD—Redeem code for White Rabbit Set (Duration One Day)
- VEZIRBEYEID—Redeem for GVK Parachute (Duration One Day)
- BARISGEID—Redeem for Kong Team - Pan (Duration One Day)
- BMTJZDZPPK—Redeem for 10 AG, and Jester Headgear (Duration One Day)
How to redeem PUBG Mobile codes
To redeem PUBG Mobile codes, all you need to do is go to the PUBG Mobile Redemption site. Enter your Character ID, which can be found in the top-left corner of the game screen. Hit your Avatar and your Character ID will be displayed.
Copy & Paste or type in your Character ID, and then do the same with the Redeem Code. Type in the Verification Code shown to the right of the text and make sure the four-digit number is typed correctly. You must refresh the Verification code for every Redeem Code you enter. Then press Redeem.
If Verification code error appears, try refreshing the Verification Code and entering the new one that appears, and hit Redeem again.
If the code has worked, it will tell you the code has been redeemed, and your items will be sent to your in-game mail!
If the code hasn't worked, a new window will appear telling you Invalid redemption code or character ID.
Then in the bottom right-hand corner there's an hour button, tap that to open up a list of options. Press on Mail, then you can redeem all of your rewards.