Learn more about the powerful Warrior class in Realm Royale with our guide!
Our Realm Royale Warrior class guide will run you through all of the class's abilities, builds, legendary weapon, and some tips to get ahead as the hard hitting Warrior!
It's very early in the life of Realm Royale. The game is in Alpha so a lot of things can change in the near future. However, we can't resist taking a look at all of the classes in a bit more detail. We'll be updating this guide as the game evolves, but for now check out how to get better with the Warrior class right now!
Warrior Passive Ability
Warrior gains 5 health per second as their passive. Pretty solid passive, gaining health in and out of combat is never bad!
Warrior is the stereotypical in your face style of class. It has abilities that allow it to be aggressive and a Legendary weapon that supports this style of play. If this is not your game, then I would recommend trying another class because this is where Warrior excels.
- Heroic Leap: Leap an incredible height and distance.
- Very solid movement ability. You can close distance on your enemy and reach high areas or escape.
- Charge: Dash forward dealing damage to enemies hit.
- Strong ability, works well with your legendary weapon and being aggressive.
- Flask of Healing: Throw a flask that heals allies.
- An okay ability, but probably not worth taking over some of the other abilities.
- Net Shot: Throw a net reducing your target's speed.
- Can be useful, but isn't really necessary.
- Shielding Potion: Throw a potion that shields allies.
- You can use this on yourself and it allows you to take fights and protect yourself.
Standard Build: Charge, Shielding Potion
Charge allows you to get close, deal damage, and hurl your legendary axes at enemies which is the main strategy of the Warrior. The Shielding Potion allows you to continue to do this and not get shredded.
Defensive Build: Flask of Healing, Shielding Potion
If you don't want to run Charge then you can roll with more of a defensive build that has healing and shields. This is a less aggressive build, and allows you to help heal your teammates.
Throwing Axe: 800 Damage, 0.9 Shot per second.
The Legendary weapon for Warrior is one of the best in the game. While you can't throw it overly far, your abilities as a Warrior allow you to close distance and take battles up close and personal. You deal 800 per throw, and the hitbox is pretty forgiving. You can also throw these quite quickly, so all you need to do is land three of them and you will eliminate just about any enemy!
Here are some general tips that should help you get better with the Warrior class.
- Heroic Leap is a strong movement ability. Not only do you have access to high spots, you deal damage when you land. This is a great way to initiate a fight, and follow it up with your weapons or Charge ability.
- When leaping at an enemy make sure you are landing right on top of them for that extra damage.
- You want to utilize your mount quite a bit as a Warrior. You don't want to take long distance fights, so close in on people with the mount, then you can use your Charge ability mid-fight. You can also use Heroic Leap as a way to escape or deal a bit more damage.
- To cover up a bit of your weakness to long range fights you'll probably want to run either a Rifle or an Heirloom Rifle. You have no reason to run something like a Shotgun because your Axe is so much better and never needs to be reloaded.
- Getting your Throwing Axe is of the highest of priorities. This is what makes Warrior so powerful!
- Warrior is great at attacking a Forge because it wants to take fights up close.