As a beginner in Retro Bowl, you might not know where you should start. That's why we've compiled a mega-guide of the best tip, glitches, and cheats for you to get ahead. Coach your way to victory with a great offense (and maybe some cheats, if you feel inclined).
Best Retro Bowl Tips
What difficulty should you start at in Retro Bowl?
You should ideally start out on Easy difficulty as a beginner in Retro Bowl, though you don't want to stay that way. Make sure to reevaluate your skill and personal comfort as you progress through the game. If the game starts to feel too simple, you're probably overdue to increase the difficulty. Raising your difficulty benefits you with more rewards and upgrades. That being said, don't raise your difficulty too early, or you'll run the risk of poor performance that will set you back.
Is winning games important at the beginning of Retro Bowl?
Winning your first few games is very important when you first start out playing in Retro Bowl. It is key to gaining fans, credits, and upgrades. It can be really challenging to win at the start due to the low-value team the game gives you, but that's why you need to start slow and deliberate. If you don't feel confident about a game, slow down and check out your roster. Come up with a game plan and watch others play on YouTube if you need some inspiration.
Should you focus more on Offense or Defense in Retro Bowl?
While you should never ignore Defense while playing Retro Bowl or any other football-oriented video game, you'll want to narrow your vision to Offense while you're a beginner. This is because you are going to have a poor-performing team no matter what as you first get started. Going heavy on Offense can barrel you through the first few games until you can more upgrades and better players.
Should you save up your Coaching Credits?
This choice can be quite polarizing within the Retro Bowl community. Some players believe in spending your credits as you go, but others think saving them for higher-tier items is the way to go. If you're going to play the long game and are comfortable taking your time, then feel free to save your credits. But, if you want to get ahead quickly in Retro Bowl, you should spend your Coaching Credits freely to propel you forward.
Retro Bowl Cheats
Get Free Credits Cheat in Retro Bowl
We advise that you use this cheat at your own discretion. While it worked just fine for us, we can't guarantee the safety of this site. Simply go to the Retro Bowl Online Credits Generator site, type in your username, choose your platform, and select the number of credits you want. After that, generate your free credits! They should show up in your account within a minute or two. Again, we cannot guarantee that this method is 100% secure or that the developers approve of this cheat.
Are there cheat codes in Retro Bowl?
There are no ways to enter cheat codes in Retro Bowl. This is because the developer has not fitted the game to support cheat codes. If any sites tell you they have cheat codes or promo codes to enter, they are likely not being truthful. You should be wary of sources claiming they have in-game codes to use, as it could be a scam or some other threat to your personal security. Never give your real-life information to any of these sites.
Retro Bowl Glitches
There are numerous glitches that can be found in Retro Bowl, but many have been patched over time and no longer work. It can also be an issue that a glitch works for one player but not for another. We found one reliable glitch that seems to work for most players.
How to do the Unlimited Coaching Credits Glitch in Retro Bowl
This is a rather long tutorial to get the credits, but many players know that Coaching Credits are hard to come by. To get unlimited coaching credits, you'll need to launch the Retro Bowl app, then follow these steps:
- Go to Options and choose Exit Game in the top-left corner.
- Enter the game and use the Exit Game button once again.
- Re-enter and Exit the Game one final time.
- Finally, launch the app once more.
- Go to Roster, set up a Meeting with any player, and boost their Morale.
- Find another player on the Roster, set up a Meeting with them, and boost their Condition.
- Go to the Front Office and upgrade all stats.
- Go to the list of Free Agents and flip through the whole catalog without selecting any players.
- Flip backward through the Free Agents Catalog, as you did when flipping forward.
- Go straight to the Roster from the Free Agents screen (don't go Home first).
- Hit the helmet icon on the bottom-left side of the screen. At the bottom of that screen, choose Rest All, then click Clear Resting.
- Go back to the Home screen and set up a game to play. Select Rush uniforms for both teams and Ball 4.
- While playing the game, Pass the entire game instead of running. You'll do this the whole game until your last play.
- During the last play, go Out of Bounds between the 01 and 02 yard lines. Do not score during this play.
- After the game, click Results. Then, click on AFC, NFC, Schedule, and Playoffs, in that order.
- Go back to the Game Summary page and choose the Restart choice. Flip through all options with the white arrows.
- After this, head back to the Home screen and use Options to Exit Game. After a few moments, relaunch the game.
- You should now have your credits reflected in the top left!
Want to get more tips and tricks for games? If so, check out Tips and Tricks for LoL Wild Rift – Beginner Guide on Pro Game Guides.