Anime Adventures is an experience on Roblox where popular anime characters and villains duke it out in fierce tower defense-style matches. Players can also feed their units to increase their XP, as well as evolve units to gain roof-shattering power buffs. One of my favorite units in the game is Puchi, inspired by the antagonistic Enrico Pucci from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Puchi can be evolved up to three times, but the process can be arduous at best. In this guide, I will explain the steps required to evolve Puchi in Anime Adventures.
Evolving Puchi in Anime Adventures
Puchi is a Mythic unit that can be obtained from Summons, and can evolve multiple times. The most important materials to look for when evolving Puchi are JIO's Bone, a Green Baby, Finals Discs, and a Heavenly Clock. With that said, here's how to evolve Puchi in Anime Adventures.
How to evolve Puchi to Puchi (C-Moon)
- Obtain JIO's Bone from completing stages in Cape Canaveral Infinite.
- Collect 36 Sinner's Souls by defeating bosses in Cape Canaveral.
- Once you have 36 Sinner's Soul, use JIO's Bone to get a Green Baby.
- Use the Green Baby on Puchi to get Puchi (C-Moon)
It should be noted here that if you use the Green Baby on Puchi before having completed Legend Stages in Cape Canaveral, you will get Puchi (C-Moon). To evolve Puchi (C-Moon) to Puchi (New Moon), players must complete the Legend Stages in Cape Canaveral. However, if you previously completed the Legend Stages in Cape Canaveral before using the Green Baby on Puchi, you will automatically get Puchi (New Moon).
How to evolve Puchi (C-Moon) to Puchi (New Moon)
- Complete all Acts in the Cape Canaveral Legend Stages with Puchi (C-Moon) to evolve him into Puchi (New Moon)
How to evolve Puchi (New Moon) to Puchi (Heavenly)
- Complete the Cape Canaveral Legend Stages to get Final Disc Fragments.
- Collect six Disc Fragments and combine them to get a Final Disc. You can craft multiple Final Discs.
- Use a Final Disc to teleport to a special stage in Cape Canaveral. Complete the stage to get a Heavenly Clock. Keep in mind, only the player who owned the Final Disc will receive a Heavenly Clock at the end of the match.
- Use Puchi to get 10,000 Sinner's Souls by defeating NPCs in any Act in Cape Canaveral, or in Cape Canaveral Infinite.
- Once you have collected 10,000 Sinner's Souls with Puchi (New Moon), use Heavenly Clock on Puchi (New Moon) to evolve him into Puchi (Heaven).
Looking for a way to enter the Cursed Womb Dungeon in Anime Adventures? Check out How to get the Cursed Womb key in Anime Adventures – Roblox, right here on Pro Game Guides.