Roblox's Pixel Piece is all about leveling up, gearing up, and gathering strong Devil Fruit. This is very much akin to other One Piece-based games in Roblox like Blox Fruits, where the player is tasked with becoming as strong as possible. One great armament players have been heading after is the Haki, a powerful armament that can be a challenge to acquire. To that end, players have been wondering where to find Haki as well as how to level it up.
How to unlock Haki in Pixel Piece
Before you begin your journey to find Haki, you first must make sure you're Level 70 and have 5,000 Gold. These are both requirements for even beginning the quest it can be found within. With that in mind, follow the steps below to find Haki v1:
- Head to Vaill Island and speak to the NPC Next.
- Once Next gives you the quest, head to the left of Next and use the teleporter to head into the Jungle of Chaos. Make sure it is Nighttime when you enter.
- Once inside, find the Ancient Gorilla boss. It will spawn at night and will be chained to the ground.
- After finding the boss, break its chains and then defeat it. This can be a slow process, so be ready with your highest damaging build and your best armor to tank damage.
- Keep killing the Ancient Gorilla until it drops Haki.
Related: All controls in Pixel Piece – Roblox
Haki v2 and Haki v3
Unlocking Haki v2 is much simpler, requiring only that you reach 17,000 Mastery with Haki v1. The same goes for Haki v3, but this upgrade requires a whopping 50,000 Mastery with Haki v2. Farming Mastery can take a while, so it is best to simply head out on other quests and use Haki against opponents to raise it gradually.
What are the benefits of Haki in Pixel Piece?
The reason you're going to want to use Haki is due to the melee and sword damage buff each version gives. At Haki v1, the buff is a simple plus one to the damage. At v2, the damage increases to a much more respectable plus four to the damage. Finally, at v3 the damage rises to plus seven, offering a great damage boost for melee and sword users.
Another important note to keep in mind about Haki is that it allows you to damage anyone using Logia, making it invaluable against these opponents. Along with the prodigious damage increases, this also makes Haki a very much worthwhile upgrade.
Want more information on Pixel Piece? Check out Roblox Pixel Piece Gamepass Guide – Are they worth it? and How to get the Shark Katana in Pixel Piece – Roblox from Pro Game Guides!
Write A Comment
How to get Haki in Pixel Piece – Roblox