The Egg Hunt event was an annual event that occurred every April. But this year the company opted to forego Egg Hunt for the new Metaverse Champions event. To honor the popular Egg Hunt one last time, the last obtainable egg is available to unlock within the Metaverse Champions Hub game, aptly called The Tiny Egg of Nonexistence.
This isn't an easy egg to unlock. To get the Tiny Egg of Nonexistence you must meet these requirements:
- Join a Metaverse Champions Hub server with at least 11 people total
- All 11 people must stand on 11 different tiles that are scattered throughout the game
- All 11 Players must have 40 badges across the Metaverse Champions event
- The 40 badges count toward all Champions
- All tiles should glow when standing on them
- Previous (May 7): DeeterPlays cleared up confusion about the amount of badges required. Rather than 32 badges, you must have 40 badges total. Only the players standing on the tiles will have access to the Egg.
- NEW (May 13): DeeterPlays has clarified that Rthro bundles go towards badge count, which is why some may think they are accessing at 36 badges. The required is still 40.
You must work together with all 11 people for this event to work. If you are having trouble finding players, we suggest hopping to different servers where other players might be more active.
After all participants stand on the tiles at the same time, a cutscene will play. You will be directed to a narrow chamber where the Tiny Egg of Nonexistence is available to acquire. Barring all goes as planned, this egg will appear in your Avatar Inventory, yours to keep and cherish forever.
Looking for all 11 Tile Locations? Check out each spot below.
This tile is located close to Wren Brightbade's Pillar.
Tile Two can be found close to Sparks Kilowatt's Pillar.
Tiles Three and Four
These tiles are parallel to each other, found in between Fey Yoshida's and AJ Striker's Pillars.
Tile Five is located on a Far Stone Column, outside of the main area and in between Wren Brightblade's and Fey Yoshida's Pillars.
You can find Tile Six on Stone Floor Platform, outside of the main area and behind behind Fey Yoshida's Pillar.
Tile Seven is found on a Broken Stone Platform, outside the main area and behind AJ Striker's Pillar.
Tile Eight is found on the Tall Stone Wall directly behind AJ Striker's Pillar. You must climb the large green vine found on the side of the wall that faces the outside area.
You can find Tile Nine on a Far Stone Column, located outside the main area and in between Sparks Kilowatt's and AJ Stiker's Pillars.
Tile Ten is located on a Stone Column directly behind Sparks Kilowatt's Pillar. This Stone Column is situated within the main area. You must climb the vines on the wall to reach the top.
The final tile, Tile 11, can be found on a Stone Column near Wren Brightblade's Pillar. This Stone Column is situated within the main area. You must climb the vines on the wall to reach the top.
For all Metaverse Champions Mission Guides, be sure to check back with Pro Game Guides. If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.