Trading is a great way to get Limited or Limited Unique items in Roblox, and you can also get rid of items you don’t want. You can also add Robux to buy certain items. Before you can trade, you have to enable trading in the Accounts Settings page through the Privacy tab. Having a membership is also a requirement, and you won’t be able to trade without it.
How to Trade in Roblox
To trade in Roblox is very simple, but always be wary of who you are trading with, as you don't want to lose your items!
- Go to the profile page of the player you want to trade with.
- Find the box with their username and account information and click on the button that looks like three dots.
- Choose Trade Items when the menu appears.
- A new page will open, showing you the items you and the other player have to trade.
- Choose the items you want to trade, and they will appear in the Your Offer list.
- Choose the items you want the other player to trade to you, and they will appear in the Your Request list.
- You can add some Roblux to the deal, but a 30% transaction fee will be added.
- Review the trade and make sure you like it because trades cannot be undone.
- Click on the Make Offer button to submit the trade and confirm it on the pop-up.
Accepting and Declining Trades
- If someone has initiated a trade, you’ll get a private message as a notification.
- Scroll to the trade you want to check.
- Click on Accept or Decline.
- Click on Counter if you don’t like the trade and want to change it.
- Click on Make Offer to send the new trade when you’re happy with the offer.
Viewing Concluding Trades
- Click on the Trade option in the left-hand menu of any page to go to the Trade Page.
- Open the Trade Type pull-down menu to view the list of Inbound, Outbound, Completed, and Inactive trades you’d like to see.
If you want to see your transaction history, you have to click on the Robux icon then on Robux balance. It will take you to the summary tab, where you can see your history in My Transactions.
For more guides on Roblox, check out our Roblox Guides section!