Driving Empire is one of my favorite driving experiences on Roblox. The vehicle models in the game are highly detailed, the engine sounds are very well replicated, and you can even customize your car to upgrade its look and performance!
In Driving Empire, you purchase cars, race them in various events against other players, or simply roar down the highways to earn money as fast as possible. With enough cash, and a new car from the Dealership, you can then focus on upgrading its performance and appearance through the Customization mechanic. In this guide, I'll explain how you can start customizing your cars in Driving Empire.
How to customize cars in Driving Empire
To start customizing your car in Driving Empire, you must first find a Customization shop. The easiest one to find in-game is the one located adjacent to the Dealership in Spawn point. Simply drive your car into the Customization shop, and click on Start Customizing to start.
While all vehicles can be upgraded in terms of performance, not every vehicle includes the same number of options when it comes to body customizations. If a vehicle has body customization options, it will be displayed on the right-hand side of the screen before purchasing. With that said, the following are all the ways in which you can modify your car in Driving Empire.
- Engine - The most fundamental aspect of improving your car's performance is to upgrade its engine. Purchasing and installing upgrades for the Engine will increase Top Speed and Acceleration.
- Aspiration - Aspiration indicates the boost your car gets from the turbos you install. Purchase better turbos, or install a supercharger to increase your acceleration by many folds.
- Brakes - The faster you go, the faster you must come to a stop. Purchase better Brakes to improve the stopping distance of your car, and as a result, its handling.
- Tires - Tires come in three forms in the game, namely Drift, Grip, and Race. Drift tires provide improved handling over stock tires, but reduce traction. Grip tires provide improved traction over handling. Race tires are the best overall tires, providing decent traction as well as handling.
- Nitrous - Nitrous provides instantaneous boost on demand. You can equip your Nitrous for short high-speed bursts, or for long sustained boosts.
- Suspension - Suspension is divided into Camber, Height, and Offset. All Suspension customizations are cosmetic, and do not affect performance.
- Camber: Allows you to tilt your wheels into a slanting position to make them stand out.
- Height: Allows you to lower or heighten your car's ground clearance.
- Offset: Determines the length of the axle. Increasing the Offset will cause the wheels to stick out of the car's body.
- Drivetrain - Drivetrain determines the channeling of power from the engine to the wheels. FWD means the power is sent to the front two wheels, RWD means the power is sent to the rear wheels, and AWD means power is sent to all four wheels. FWD cars are usually better at handling corners. RWD cars are good for drifting, and AWD cars are good for handling and acceleration.
- Paint - Choose a new paint job for your car from a selection of pre-made colors, or by creating one from the gradient scale.
- Bodykits - Bodykits are different for every car. Furthermore, not all cars have the same number of bodykit options available. Bodykit options can include spoilers, lightbars, roll cages, wide-body kits, roof accessories, and more.
- Interior - Allows you to change the color of your interior upholstery, like seats and dashboard.
- Rims - Allows you to purchase and install aftermarket wheels.
- Wrap - An alternative to Paint, you can install Wraps with various designs and textures to change the look of your car.
- License Plate - Allows you select from a plethora of number plates from different countries and let you personalize the number plate text.
- Calipers - Changes the color of your car's brake caliper.
- Chrome - Allows you to select a chrome color for your car's metal underpinnings, like the chassis and exhaust tube.
- Jobs - Allows you to become either a Security Personnel, or a Taxi Driver. Only select cars can be equipped with Jobs.
Want to learn the art of driving sideways in Driving Empire? Check out How to drift in Driving Empire – Roblox, right here on Pro Game Guides. Also, be sure to check out Roblox Driving Simulator Codes to earn awesome free rewards!