Developer Team Rudimentary frequently updates the FPS Roblox game Bad Business to improve the combat experience. Whether you're brand new to the game or just need somewhere to to stay up-to-date with the most recent updates, tweaks, and features, you've found the right place.
What is Bad Business?
Bad Business is a fast and fluid first-person shooter on the Roblox platform and was created by Team Rudimentary. Two teams play against each other across multiple game modes and various maps. There are tons of new weapons, attachments, and outfits available to tweak your FPS experience exactly to your preference.
Roblox Bad Business Updates and Patch Notes
Even more updates were added from Team Rudimentary this week. The G36C received a total redesign with new models, animations, and sounds, along with additional barrel options, scopes, and mags. Snipers also received a deadly mechanic where any sniper rifle can collat enemies. So if you happen to behind a team player who just got sniped, you might fall down with your ally. The outfits this week are the Cursed Doctor and Basics V2 Reeds, both available for 2000 CR.
You can check out the Bad Business G36C Update patch notes in more detail below.
- New model, animations, and sounds
- Includes one exclusive 2.5x "ZF SCOPE" in the optic category
- Introduces marksman barrel, heavy barrel, and viper barrel options
- Includes a 45 round mag and a 100 round mag, as well as a .300 Blackout conversion mag
- NOTE: Blackout mag now triples recoil compared to base to offset the recoil-reducing attachments people will use. This is to make sure we do not just have a pre-nerf G36C in the game.
- Includes a folded stock and a padded stock
- Snipers can now collat enemies and there is a special icon in the killfeed when this occurs. Proper stat-display and FMJ perk will be coming next week.
- For the time being, here is the collateral depth numbers for each sniper, which means the max amount of people able to die by one bullet:
- DSR-50 - 5
- SL7 - 5
- AWP - 4
- Mosin - 3
- Dragunov - 3
- Sako - 3
- Model 1873 - 2
- Blackout barrel decreases handling speed by 20% instead of 10%
- .45 ACP rounds increase camera shake more
- Base headshot damage nerfed from 34 to 32
- Vertical recoil increased
- Range adjusted from 100-150 studs to 75-125 studs