Our Roblox Corridor of Hell Codes has the most up-to-date list of working codes that you can redeem for a bunch of free cash! This money can be used to purchase effects, tags, and power-ups that can help you make your way further up the tower!
All Corridor of Hell Codes
We'll keep you updated with additional codes once they are released. You should make sure to redeem these as soon as possible because you'll never know when they could expire! All of these codes have been tested on the date that this post was released. If you find one that is expired, please let us know the exact code in the comments below so we can remove it!
Update June 7
- Many codes expired
Corridor of Hell Codes (Available)
Here's a look at a list of all the currently available codes:
- DRAGON - Redeem for $500 Money
- FRONTLINE - Redeem for $500 Money
- LIVEEVENT - Redeem for $500 Money
- ADMIRAL - Redeem for $500 Money
- MAGMA - Redeem for $1000 Money
- T-DOLL - Redeem for $500 Money
- EAGLE - Redeem for $500 Money
- IRON - Redeem for $500 Money
- Sakura - Redeem for $500 Money
- Royal - Redeem for $500 Money
- Parkour - Redeem code for $75 money
- KINGZAUM - Redeem code for $50 money
- SANRBLX - Redeem code for $50 money
- Phoenix_RDN - Redeem code for $50 money
Corridor of Hell Codes (Expired)
These codes no longer work, and can't be redeemed anymore.
- RELEASE - Redeem code for $75 money
- Guga_RDN - Redeem code for $50 money
- 100KTHUMBSUP - Redeem code for $3,000 money
- 400M - Redeem code $1,000 money
- 200m - Redeem code for $1,000 money
How-to Redeem Codes in Corridor of Hell
If you want to redeem codes in Corridor of Hell, you just need to head into the game and hit the Twitter button that you'll find on the bottom right of the screen. Copy one of the codes from our list and paste it into the text box. Hit the redeem button and you'll receive your reward!
Game Description & Updates
- New Phases
- Best Time Leaderboard Reset
- Bug Fixes
Use the command "/skip" to skip the current corridor (Only VIP server owner)
An obby where you need to complete the 10 phases to reach the end of the corridor. (Inspired on Tower Of Hell)
Want something more challenging? Try to complete the corridor in the shortest time possible!