Updated September 13, 2023
Added a new codes.
Training Simulator is a fun workout game that requires players to use weights, bench presses, and other exercise equipment to increase their strength and endurance. Their goal is to become bigger and stronger to take on opposing players in hand-to-hand fights and win crystals to purchase better upgrades and rebirths that allow them to travel to new, exciting locations. Building up your character's skills and earning crystals takes time, but you can use some Training Simulator codes to earn some instantly.
Developers add new Training Simulator codes for players to enter in-game to win free rewards and receive items that help them strengthen up or earn some money instantly. These codes are super easy and quick to enter, allowing you to get a headstart on your workout.
You can collect more free rewards right here on Pro Game Guides with more codes for great games like this, such as Gym Training Simulator Codes (August 2022) — Free Gems, Energy, Ninja Training Simulator Codes (August 2022), or Anime Training Simulator Codes (August 2022).
All Training Simulator Codes List (2022)
Active Training Simulator Codes (Working)
Here is a look at all the working Training Simulator codes.
- lift460k—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals (New)
- 520muscles—Redeem for 500 Strength and 290 Crystals (New)
- 510ktriceps—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- weight480—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- 470muscles—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- 460ktriceps—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- lift440k—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- weight430—Redeem for Strength and Crystals rewards
- lift440k—Redeem for 650 Strength and 2k Crystals
- 420muscles—Redeem for 500 Strength and 290 Crystals
- 410ktriceps—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals
- fitness400—Redeem for 300 Strength and 140 Crystals
- weight380—Redeem for 400 Strength and 390 Crystals
- 360ktriceps—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals
- lift340k—Redeem for free 650 Strength and 2k Crystals
- weight310—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals
Old Training Simulator Codes (Expired)
These Training Simulator codes are no longer working.
- weight260—Redeem for 400 Strength and 390 Crystals
- 240ktriceps—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals
- 250muscles—Redeem for 500 Strength and 390 Crystals
- 190ktriceps—Redeem for 700 Strength and 300 Crystals
- lavarise3—Redeem for the exclusive Lava Lord pet
- weight140—Redeem for 400 Strength and 390 Crystals
- RELEASEDAY—Redeem for the exclusive Evil Angel pet
- lift10k—Redeem for 2k Crystals and 650 Strength
How to redeem codes in Training Simulator
Here is everything you need to know regarding Training Simulator codes.
- First, give a like by pressing the thumbs up on the game page.
- In the game, press the Codes button, symbolized by the present icon on the right side.
- Enter the code into the text box as shown in the list above.
- Press Confirm to enjoy your rewards!
How can you get more Training Simulator codes?
Developers usually add codes regularly as goals are met, events or holidays are celebrated, or updates are made. Some developers will notify players directly in the game's description when codes are added. However, some require you to follow them on their social media accounts, such as YouTube, Discord, or Twitter. For your convenience, bookmark this page and check whenever to see when a new code has been added.
Why aren't my Training Simulator codes working?
There are various reasons why a code might not work when you enter it. The main reason is that it has already expired. Codes are regularly cycled in and out of games and often expire without notice. We do our best to keep our codes as updated as possible, but feel free to comment below if you notice a change before us.
Double-checking the code's spelling as you enter is also a good idea. Codes are almost always case-sensitive, meaning the slightest typo could make the code appear invalid. Ensure you are typing it exactly as shown in the list above, or if the game allows, copy and paste to avoid any issues.
What is Training Simulator?
Training Simulator is a fun workout training simulator where you use weights, treadmills, bench presses, and more to increase your strength and endurance. You begin as a tiny, slim person, but the more you work out, your character will grow in size and overall power. Exercise as much as you can to fight other players and attempt to rebirth to travel to new locations. You can also collect unique pets that aid your training and strengthen you.
What are group rewards in Training Simulator?
You can also gain more free rewards by claiming the treasure chest found in-game as you join. You must join the Training Simulator developer group to claim this free reward. This will allow you to get more free goodies and update you regarding any events or codes as they are added.