In unEqual, you can earn cash by completing quests and defeating enemies to purchase essential weapons and gear to help you take on threats and continue your journey. You can also use cash to reroll your abilities and race for a chance to get increased powers and rarer magic.
You can also earn more prizes, such as free boosts, cash, and tier upgrades with in-game codes. Developers give out codes for players to redeem items and boosts for free to get a headstart in their experience.
You can find other exciting rewards with codes right here on Pro Game Guides for other great games just like this one, such as Akuma Pirates Codes, Legend Piece Codes, Anime Dimensions Codes, Project Slayers Codes, or Anime Story Codes.
All unEqual Codes List
Updated January 3, 2023
Added new codes.
unEqual Codes (Working)
Here is a look at all the working unEqual codes.
- HOLIDAY—Redeem for 15k Cash and 30 minutes of 2x XP (New)
- SECONDCHANCES—Redeem for a Stat Reset
- SWORDS!—Redeem for 10k in-game cash and 30 minutes of x2 XP
- UPDATE2—Redeem for a Cash Boost and XP Boost
- 2KLIKES—Redeem for a Cash Boost and XP Boost
- STATRESET—Redeem for a Stat Reset
- 5KLIKES—Redeem for a 0.2 Tier Up
- GROUP—Redeem for a0.1 Tier Up and 30k Cash
- UPDATE1—Redeem for 20k Cash
- NEWMAGIC—Redeem for 20k Cash
- UNEQUAL—Redeem for 30 Minutes 2x XP and 15k Cash
- TIERUP—Redeem for a 0.2 Tier up
- FREEXP—Redeem for 30 Minutes 2x XP and 10K Cash
unEqual Codes (Expired)
These unEqual codes are no longer working.
- 1KLIKES—Redeem for a 30-minute Luck Boost
- MANAWORLDRELEASE—Redeem for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- TIERINCREASE—Redeem for one free Tier increase!
- MANAUPDATE—Redeem for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- GROUP—Redeem for 30K free cash and one Tier increase!
- NOMOREALPHA—Redeem for a free XP Boost and 10K cash!
- FREECASH—Redeem for 50K free cash!
Here is everything you need to know regarding unEqual codes.
How to redeem unEqual codes
Redeeming unEqual codes is a quick and easy process.
- In the game, open the Menu on the upper left side of the screen.
- In the Menu, navigate to the Codes tab symbolized by the Twitter icon.
- Enter your codes in the text box exactly as shown in the list above.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to enjoy your rewards!
Where can you get more unEqual codes?
Developers usually give out codes during an update, event, or as a goal is met, such as a specific number of likes reached. Some developers will place them directly in the game's description or image to notify players when they are available. However, other developers may require you to follow them on their social media accounts, such as Twitter or Discord, to stay updated. You can follow this experience on their Discord, Unequal. For your convenience, you can also bookmark this page and check back whenever to see when a new code has been added.
Why aren't my unEqual codes working?
There are various reasons why your codes may not be working correctly. The main reason is that the codes may already be expired. Since codes are regularly cycled in and out of the game, they can expire with little to no notice. We try to keep our lists updated, but if you notice a change before us, feel free to leave a comment below, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
It is also important to double-check your spelling when entering codes. They are almost always case-sensitive, meaning the slightest typo could make them appear invalid. Ensure you are typing it exactly as shown in the list above, or if the game allows, copy and paste to avoid any issues.
What is unEqual?
unEqual is an adventure RPG experience on Roblox inspired by the manga webcomic unOrdinary. Explore an open world full of enemies and complete quests to level up and earn more abilities and strength. Use earned cash to purchase essential gear or reroll your abilities and race to enhance your skills. You can even take on other online players in PVP and put your skills to the test. With plenty of customization options, unique locations, and many quests, there is so much to discover on your journey.
What are Rerolls in unEqual?
Rerolls allow you to switch your abilities and race to a different one by chance. Like rolling a die, what you will receive is totally random, meaning it may be worse or better each time you try. Your abilities and race determine the skills and type of magic you can utilize in battle, so you will want to try for a higher rarity one as much as possible to gain more strength. It will cost you 5,000 cash or R$ 35 to reroll your ability, or you can use R$ 699 for a better roll. You can do this in the Reroll tab in the Menu. To reroll your race, found under your Stats menu, it only costs R$ 60.