There's plenty of missions to be had in Space Punks, yet the harder the difficulty you choose, the more rewards you can earn.
When selecting a mission from the Relay, which is directly opposite the Vault, you can select a fair number of missions to choose from. Upon selecting a mission you can, sometimes change the difficulty, which will increase the number of stats for both you and the enemies, and the rewards earned.
All you have to do to change the difficulty is to press RT, or ] to scroll increase difficulty, and LT, or [ to decrease it, when you have selected a mission.
- Enemies' HP and Damage -20 percent
- Player's XP and Loot Rate -10 percent
- One mission rewards
- Enemies' HP and Damage 0 percent
- Player's XP and Loot Rate 0 percent
- Two mission rewards
- Enemies' HP +10 percent
- Enemies Damage +50 percent
- Player's XP and Loot Rate +10 percent
- Three mission rewards
- Enemies' HP +20 percent
- Enemies Damage +100 percent
- Player's XP and Loot Rate +25 percent
- Four mission rewards
Increasing the difficulty will also add Additional Troubles (optional objectives) to your mission to make it harder. These are optional, but if completed, they will earn you more rewards.