Survivor.io is a fun mobile game that involves killing zombies while surviving their attacks. Of course, killing zombies necessitates the use of various powerful weapons. Surviver.io, fortunately, has a plethora of them. There are so many that it may become confusing for you at times as to how to obtain them or evolve them into being more powerful. Don't worry, we've got you covered with that.
How to get weapons and skills in Survivor.io
On top of the many weapons and skills in Survivor.io, there are plenty of ways to get them.
Different ways to get equipment in Survivor.io
- Shop Chests: This is the quickest way to get weapons in Survivor.io. There are different chests, like the Army Crate, EDF Supplies, and the Large Depot. Opening these chests costs gems, but if you play the game often, you'll have no problem getting them.
- Daily Shop: The Daily Shop is, as the name suggests, updated daily. The shop refreshes and cycles through different weapons daily, which you can buy with gems.
- Chapter Rewards: Each time you finish a chapter, you get plenty of rewards, including weapons. So, playing and finishing the chapters quickly is your best bet to get new weapons.
- Patrol: The Patrol feature is unlocked after completing chapter one. You can access the Patrol feature from your Battle screen and send yourself on a patrol while you aren't playing, and it lets you earn specific rewards. The more chapters you've finished, the higher the rewards are.
- Daily Rewards: You get rewards for playing the game every day. Just log into the game daily, and you can claim a chest for every second day you play the game. Every ten days, you can get a chest that can give you weapons with high-level modifiers.
- Seeker Evolution: You can unlock the Seeker ability through the Evolve option. This ability lets you find weapons and equipment dropped by monsters you have killed.
- Special Events: Like many other games, Survivor.io hosts plenty of events with specific goals you need to complete to get a reward. These rewards are usually pretty good and often include weapons or equipment.
Related: Survivor.io Best Skill Tier List
How to evolve weapons in Survivor.io
To evolve weapons in Survivor.io, you will need to pair them up with specific skills to turn them into dealing more damage.
- Boomerang + Hi-Power Magnet: Magnetic Rebounder
- Brick + Fitness Guide: 1-Ton Iron
- Forcefield + Energy Drink: Pressure Forcefield
- Molotov + Oil Bond: Fuel Barrel
- Durian + HE Fuel: Caltrops
- Laser Launcher + Energy Cube: Death Ray
- RPG + HE Fuel: Sharkmaw Gun
- Modular Mine + Lightning Emitter: Thunderbolt Bomb
- Modular Mine + Molotov: Inferno Bomb
- Drill Shot + Ammo Thruster: Whistling Arrow
- Type-A Drone + Type-B Drone: Destroyer
- Destroyer + Medi-Drone: Divine Destroyer
- Guardian + Exo-Bracer: Defender
- Soccer Ball + Sports Shoes: Quantum Ball
- Lightning Emitter + Energy Cube: Supercell
- Void Power + Exo-Bracer: Gloom Nova
- Lightchaser + Ronin Oyoroi: Eternal Light
- Katana + Ronin Oyoroi: Demon Blade
- Kunai + Koga Ninja Scroll: Spirit Shuriken
- Shotgun + Hi-Power Bullet: Gatling Gun
- Revolver + Hi-Power Bullet: Reaper
The effectiveness of these combinations in creating an evolved weapon varies. Some are better than others, but we'll let you be the judge.
If you aren't sure which evolution to go for, check out the Survivor.io Best Equipment Tier List here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to get weapons & evolutions in Survivor.io