The Tears of Themis Blizzardous Threads of Red Shadow of Themis rotation runs from January 12, 2023, to February 2, 2023. It features four limited solo banners with Gufeng-themed SSRs of each male lead.
If you're into long hair and historical romance and need some Preemptive Strike cards for your decks, then this Shadow of Themis rotation is an absolute must-pull—but make sure you know the specifics before jumping in with your remaining S-Chips.
How does the Blizzardous Threads of Red Gufeng AU banner work in Tears of Themis – pity system & more
The Blizzardous Threads of Red Shadow of Themis rotations consist of four banners, so you can pick which male lead you want to pull for. Each banner includes the limited SSR on rate-up, as well the male lead's three 'permanent' SSRs. The lineups are as follows.
- SSR "Dreamlike Drama" (event-limited, on rate-up)
- SSR "Through the Heavens"
- SSR "Perfect Partner"
- SSR "Alluring Gaze"
- SSR "The Weeds" (event-limited, on rate-up)
- SSR "Atmospherics"
- SSR "Loving Memories"
- SSR "Por Una Cabeza"
- SSR "Burning Embrace" (event-limited, on rate-up)
- SSR "Neon Melody"
- SSR "Near and Far"
- SSR "Medieval Suspense"
- SSR "Mirage of You" (event-limited, on rate-up)
- SSR "All Through the Night"
- SSR "Eye of the Beholder"
- SSR "Narrow Road"
There are two event currencies that can be used to pull in the Blizzardous Threads of Red banners:
- Tears of Themis - Earthly: obtained by converting S-Chips or by purchasing in the Mall. After the event ends, all unused Tears of Themis - Earthly will be converted to regular Tears of Themis.
- Tears of Themis - Limited: obtained as rewards throughout the event. After the event ends, all unused Tears of Themis - Limited will be converted to Stellin at a 1:10,000 rate.
We highly recommend using all Tears of Themis - Limited before the event ends, as these will convert to Stellin instead of regular Tears. Who knows—you might get an SSR in those odd pulls! The Tears of Themis - Limited will always be used first, and you can pull using a mix of both of the above currencies.
You can get an automatic discount on your first four 10-pulls. They will only cost 8 Tears of Themis - Earthly or Limited instead of the usual 10.
You're guaranteed the event-limited SSR at 100 pulls. If you get the event-limited SSR earlier, the pity counter will reset. If you get a non-limited SSR, pity will not reset, and you'll still get the limited one at 100 pulls. Do note that since the banners are divided per male lead, make sure to double-check that you're pulling from the right banner!
These banners don't carry over pity from the previous Shadow of Themis rotations. Any draws you incur from this event will also not carry over to limited banners in the future. If you're a free-to-player, it's best to only pull if you have enough for 100 pulls to guarantee the limited SSR.
To complete more events running in conjunction, check out our Tears of Themis Another Year with You event guide here on Pro Game Guides.