In Terrain of Magical Expertise, you will befriend the Dandy Alliance and its members. This group will join you and become your allies. Each one has a unique personality and playstyle. You will need to utilize them all to succeed. Your companions are Alpha, Flamegirl, Kirbopher, Nylocke, and Gamesoft.
- Alpha is a newcomer to TOME just as your playable character. He is friends with Kirbopher in real life. His character is based on Ancient Greek Mythology. He is the Brawler class. He starts the game with a neutral and infernal special attack.
- Kirbopher is Alpha's friend in real life and a member of the Dandy Alliance. He has a cybernetic body and uses a taser. He is the weaponry class. He starts the game with two technical special attacks.
- Flamegirl is the leader of the Dandy Alliance. Romance is hinted at between her and Alpha and she has a past with The Cast O'Dreams. She features the color orange prominently and has wings. She is the spellcaster class. Flamegirl uses Infernal special attacks.
- Nyocke is a diehard roleplayer and seldom breaks character. This mighty dragon knight wears thick armor and a strong sword. He is the weaponry class. Nylocke starts with two crystal special attacks and a neutral attack.
- Gamesoft is a more reclusive member of the Dandy Alliance. Its design is that of a purple morphological that features buttons of a controller embedded in it as well as CD earrings. Gamesoft is the spellcaster class and uses a variety of neutral spells.
You will use a variety of your companions throughout the game as you are often paired with different members at different times. Each character has their preferred element and unique team attack so it is important to utilize all of their skill sets.
For more information on Terrain of Magical Expertise, check out Is there experience points in Terrain of Magical Expertise and Should I Buy Terrain of Magical Expertise – Terrain of Magical Expertise Review.