The release of The Last of Us Part 1 remake for PC has been highly anticipated by fans of the game. However, the port hasn't gone as smoothly as expected, with reports of various graphical bugs and glitches affecting gameplay. Some players have even reported that the game won't launch at all or crashes unexpectedly. With these issues causing frustration for players, we've put together this article to outline some of the common Graphics Bugs and Glitches in The Last of Us Part 1 on PC.
The Last of Us Part 1 Graphics Bugs and Glitches
The Last of Us Part 1 on PC is no exception when it comes to Graphics Bugs and Glitches. In fact, new issues seem to be discovered almost daily. We'll focus on some of the weirdest and most frustrating visual glitches and bugs that players have reported.
- Characters suddenly become wet, even if there's no water around them or any logical reason for them to get wet.
- The rendering issue with Ellie's hair in a particular cutscene can make it look like it's from a PS2 game.
- The sudden appearance of strange facial features on Joel, such as oversized eyebrows make him look like a werewolf.
- One of the most amusing and bizarre visual glitches is the appearance of a self-reloading Shotgun while it is on Joel's back.
Related: The Last of Us Part 1 Trophy Guide – All Trophies on PC & PS5
How to fix Visual Glitches & Bugs in The Last of Us Part 1 on PC
Currently, there are no permanent fixes for the visual glitches and bugs in The Last of Us Part 1 on PC. However, the game developers have acknowledged these issues and have promised to address them as soon as possible. In the meantime, players can try some workarounds and methods to minimize the impact of these glitches on their gameplay experience.
- Restart the game
- Sometimes, simply restarting the game can help resolve visual glitches or bugs that have occurred. This can be done by exiting the game and then relaunching it.
- Reload the save
- If restarting the game doesn't work, you can try going to the main menu and re-entering the save to see if the glitch or bug is still present.
- Adjust graphics settings
- Tweaking the graphics settings in the game options menu can sometimes help resolve visual glitches or bugs. This may involve adjusting the resolution, frame rate, or other settings.
- Update drivers
- Updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version can also help resolve some visual glitches or bugs.
- Reinstall the game
- If none of the above methods work, you can try reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the issue. This will involve uninstalling the game from your PC and then downloading and installing it again.
For more on The Last of Us Part 1, come check out The Last of Us Part 1 100% CPU Usage – How to fix on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
The Last of Us Part 1 (PC) Graphics Bugs & Glitches