Similar to every other game in the series, every two adult sims can get married. If you are sure both of the sims are qualified as adults then you can select the Wedding Arch and get married.
If both of your sims qualify to get married, these are some tips on getting it done. It is important to remember that marriage is not limited to gender, and you will need to complete the Propose Event.
- Reach Level 10 - required to purchase some items.
- Build your relationship with the person of interest - you cannot marry someone right away.
- Make new friends - at times it is required to have other friends to be able to get married.
- Propose to your virtual significant other.
- Plan the wedding and go on a wedding shipping spree.
If you purchase all of the necessary items, then it is finally time to get married! After all of the above steps are complete, you can select the Wedding Arch and choose to get married to your sim's soulmate.
For more articles on The Sims check out All New Furniture Swatches in The Sims 4 September Update.