If you have the Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3, you will want to get your hands on some Manticore Armor. This legendary armor comes with some pretty handy bonuses, like 26% resistance to piercing damage and a 30% increased chance for critical hit damage. Here's how you can get your own pair.
Obtaining Manticore Armor in Witcher 3
Manticore Armor only becomes available when you are playing in New Game+, so you'll need to get to a second playthrough before you focus on getting this armor. While crafting the set requires some rare ingredients, the most crucial element is the crafting diagram found in the quest Scavenger Hunt: Grandmaster Manticore Gear. This quest is found in the Blood and Wine expansion and can be started by speaking to Lazare Lafargue.
Ingredients for Manticore Armor
To make Manticore Armor, you'll also need:
- One Shirt: buy from a merchant in White Orchard, Novigrad, Gildorf district, or Kaer Trolde Harbor
- Two Infused Slyzard Hides: craftable from one Cured Draconid Leather and one Infused Crystal
- Two Enriched Dimeritium Plates: craftable from two Dimeritium Ingots
- One Monster Brain: dropped by monsters
- One Monster Heart: dropped by monsters
Once you have completed the Scavenger Hunter: Grandmaster Manticore Gear quest and successfully created your armor, you'll be ready to continue your adventures in Witcher 3.
Looking for more Witcher content on Pro Game Guides? Check out All Witcher 3 Barber Locations, Hair Styles, and Beard Styles.