Tunic is an action-adventure game that is surrounded by secrets and mystery. A lot of the game involves deciphering your surroundings to progress, and along the way, you find various items. Unfortunately, tunic does not explain what these items do, so you may be wondering what all items in Tunic do.
Related: What is the Golden Path in Tunic?
What do all items do in Tunic?
- Stick: First weapon you find.
- Sword: Stronger version of the stick.
- Shield: Use to block attacks.
- Lantern: Lights up dark areas.
- Magic Rod: Shoots a ball of fire.
- Magic Dagger: Releases a burst of ice.
- Magic Orb: Fires a grappling hook.
- Gun: Shoots a burst fire.
- Ice Bomb: Explodes in ice, freezing enemies.
- Fire Bomb: Explodes in fire, setting enemies on fire.
- Bomb: Explodes.
- Red Fruit: Restores health.
- Blue Fruit: Restores magic.
- Pepper: Increases attack temporarily.
- Vine: Increases defenese temporarily.
- Fox Effigy: Gives you gold.
- Decoy: Creates a decoy fox.
- Coin: Can be throw into wells to increase your charm slots.
- Potion Shard: Collect three of these to create an extra potion.
For more information on Tunic, check out How to open the Mountain Door in Tunic and How to get through the Quarry without losing health in Tunic on Pro Game Guides.