As you explore Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you'll come across rocks and suspicious walls that need to be blown up with bombs—Bomb Flowers, specifically. Here's everything you need to know about Bomb Flowers in Tears of the Kingdom, including where to farm them.
Where to find Bomb Flowers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (TotK)
If you're wanting to add a horde of Bomb Flowers to your arsenal in TotK, the best way to get your hands on them is to find them in the wild because it's free; you don't need to spend a single Rupee. In my experience, the best place to hunt Bomb Flowers down is in caves and inside wells, where you'll sometimes find one or two waiting to be picked, though not every cave or well has some.
Bomb Flower locations in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
While I've not found every Bomb Flower location in Tears of the Kingdom, I've definitely come across some good spots that have allowed me to fill up my inventory whenever I've needed to.
My recommended spots for finding Bomb Flowers are as follows, with exact map coordinates:
- Royal Hidden Passage—map coordinates -254, 0173, 0019 (requires Autobuild ability from the A Mystery in the Depths main story mission).
- Popla Foothills North Well—map coordinates 0596, -2102, 0093.
- Bottomless Cave (Great Sky Island)—map coordinates 0746, -1345,1540.
- Hateno Village East Well—map coordinates 3511, -2160, 0100.
- Hateno Village West Well—map coordinates 3352, -2052, 0103.
- Hyrule Field Chasm (Depths, near big trees)—map coordinates -0251, -0327, 0027.
How to use Bomb Flowers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
The main use of Bomb Flowers is to blow stuff up, whether it's walls or enemies in Tears of the Kingdom. You can do this by either throwing one by holding R and Up on the D-Pad or by attaching it to an arrow by holding Up on the D-Pad while aiming with your bow. It's so satisfying launching explosives at enemies and seeing them go flying.
For more information on The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, check out How to reach the Third Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Where to farm Bomb Flowers in Zelda TotK (Tears of the Kingdom)