In Apex Legends Mobile, players participate in various limited-time events to unlock rewards and unique cosmetics. The Eyes in the Sky event is specially dedicated to Crypto's arrival in the game, and you can complete the challenges to earn unique rewards. So, if you want to know how to earn the rewards, we have you covered. Here’s how to complete the Eyes in the Sky event challenges in Apex Legends Mobile.
All challenges and rewards to unlock in Eyes in the Sky event in Apex Legends
There are six challenges in the Eyes in the Sky event in Apex Legends Mobile. Complete these challenges in various game modes like Battle Royale and Hack to earn the rewards. You will earn points by completing the following challenges in the Eyes in the Sky event:
- Use Crypto, Bloodhound, or Loba’s Ultimate seven times in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Octane, or Lifeline deal 2,000 damage in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Pathfinder, or Gibraltar, kill 15 enemies in Battle Royale Mode (20 points)
- Use Crypto, Bangalore, or Caustic’s Finisher two times in a single match in Battle Royale Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Lifeline, or Mirage, complete 10 matches in Hack Mode (15 points)
- As Crypto, Bloodhound, or Wraith, complete 10 matches in Battle Royale mode (15 points)
Four rewards are earned from this event, each of which can be unlocked by accumulating points. All the rewards and unlock points are listed below:
- 50 Flux - Get 30 points
- Elite VIP: Account Badge - Get 50 points
- 3000 Hyperbeat coins - Get 80 points
- Skeletal Surveillance: Rare Crypto Skin - Get 100 points
The Skeletal Surveillance Crypto skin is the best reward to unlock. You will have to complete all the challenges in the Eyes in the Sky event to earn this outfit. This limited-time event is available in-game till Sept. 7, 2022. We recommend using Crypto to complete these challenges quickly, or you can use others if you don't have the new Legend unlocked.
Wondering how to win every round in Gun Game? Check out Apex Legends Mobile Gun Game Mode – How to play on Pro Game Guides.