Apex Legends is celebrating its 4th Anniversary with a Collection Event featuring community art to kick off Season 16. Players can purchase all 24 4th Anniversary cosmetics to unlock 150 Heirloom shards. During the 4th Anniversary Collection Event, points can be earned by completing daily event challenges to unlock free rewards.
Apex Legends 4th Anniversary Dates
The Apex Legends 4th Anniversary Collection event runs from February 14, 2023, to February 28, 2023. Throughout the event, the shop will rotate three times with different offers available for new and past cosmetics. Players can also earn points every day to unlock the free rewards, many of which are community-created.
Apex Legends 4th Anniversary Free Rewards
- 250 Points: 4th Anniversary Badge
- 500 Points: Loading Screen, Rare Apex Pack
- 750 Points: Banner Frame, Rare Apex Pack
- 1000 Points: CAR Skin, Holospray
- 1250 Points: Banner Frame, Rare Apex Pack
- 1500 Points: Holospray, 50 Crafting Metals
- 2000 Points: Wingman Skin, 50 Crafting Metals
- 2500 Points: Banner Frame, Epic Fuse Skin
- 3000 Points: Loading Screen, Rare Apex Pack
- 3500 Points: Banner Frame, Anniversary Apex Pack
- 4000 Points: Epic Wattson Skin, Rare Apex Pack
- 5000 Points: Anniversary Apex Pack
Each day of the event, you can earn up to 1600 points by completing all of the daily challenges. The daily challenges can be found in the top right corner of the lobby screen and include playing matches, doing damage, and ranking top ten in BR.
For more on Apex Legends, check out How to use the Nemesis AR in Apex Legends here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Apex Legends 4th Anniversary Collection Event – Free Rewards, Dates, & More!