Our Apex Legends Skins List gallery post will feature all of the available outfits in the game! You'll be able to craft these with Crafting Metals or open them up in Apex Packs. There are a ton of skin available, so if you are a big time fan of customizing your character, then this is the game for you!
How-to Get Skins
Skins can be obtained in different ways. Some will be available in the item shop where you can purchase them with Apex Coins that are acquired with real money. You can open them in Apex Packs which can also be purchased with the coins, but you can also earn them as a reward from playing the game. There's also Crafting Metals which you get from Apex Packs, these can be used to directly craft specific skins. The price for each rarity is listed below.
- Legendary: 1,200 Crafting Metals
- Epic: 400 Crafting Metals
- Rare: 60 Crafting Metals
- Common: 30 Crafting Metals
Apex Legends Skins List
There are a ton of skins in the game, we're currently just feating the Legendaries and Epics from each Class/Legend.
More Great Apex Legends Content
- Apex Legends: How-to Get the Bloodhound Heirloom – Raven’s Bite Axe
- Apex Legends Season 2 Battle Pass Guide (Battle Charge) – Rewards, Release Time, & More!
- Apex Legends Wattson Guide – Abilities List, Wallpapers
- Apex Legends: How-to Level Up Your Battle Pass Fast – Gaining the Most XP!
- Apex Legends Octane Guide – Abilities, Tips & Skins!