Our Apex Legends Weapons Skins List features a gallery full of the cosmetic options you can add to your assault rifles, light machine guns, sub machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, and pistols! There are a ton of great options available, so hopefully this list will help give you and idea of what you'll want to add to your collection.
Weapon Skin Prices
For the most part you are either going to be popping these open in Apex Packs or you can craft them with Crafting Metals. At times, you will be able to purchase these from the store. You can use Apex Coins to purchase these store options, and when you purchase a skin in the store it will sometimes unlock the ability to purchase a skin with Legend Tokens. You can earn these tokens by playing the game. Crafting Metals can be gained from Apex Packs, which are rewarded if you place highly in a match. Apex Coins are only available buy using real money in the store.
Crafting Metal Costs
- Legendary: 1,200 Crafting Metals
- Epic: 400 Crafting Metals
- Rare: 60 Crafting Metals
- Common: 30 Crafting Metals
Apex Legends Weapons Skins
We're currently featuring all of the legendary skins for each weapon. These are the most unique options for each weapon, but we'll be adding the rest of the skins in the near future.
More Great Apex Legends Content
- Who is Jackson in Apex Legends?
- All Gridiron Store Bangalore cosmetics and bundle deal Apex Legends
- Gridiron Mil-Spec Bangalore skin glitch crashes Apex Legends players on character selection
- Bangalore and her brother Jackson take center stage in ‘Gridiron’ Apex Legends short
- When is the Next Apex Legends Update?