Atelier Ryza 3, like other installments in the series, includes several different types of quests that you can take on. Five types stand out, in particular. World quests include more flavor and add to the story of Kurken Island and its surrounding regions. Character Quests reward you with more glances into the members main party's lives. Party Quests strengthen your character's battle prowess. Normal Quests are your more standard fetch quests that you can accept and complete any time.
Then, there are Random Quests. These are the equivalent of notice board quests in the prior installment, Atelier Ryza 2. Instead of being tied to a central location, Random Quests can pop up anytime you are exploring around the world. One important thing to remember though, is that random quests will expire if you don't complete them then and there. Here's all the types of Random Quests in Atelier Ryza 3.
All kinds of Random Quests in Atelier Ryza 3
Random Quests are noted by a green icon on your mini-map and green text on the right side of the main game screen. The text will provide limited information about these quests. Rewards are randomized and can vary from new crafting materials, Cole, SP to use in your Skill Tree or even Gold Coins to trade to Romy for unique materials. There will also be times when completing random quests will award your characters with bonus stats. These rewards are also randomly generated.
- Defeat the Group of Monsters! and The Usual Monster?: These tasks can be randomly assigned to you while exploring areas where monsters are present. You'll need to defeat the indicated monsters without leaving the area. These quests come in one star, two star, and three star difficulties. These quests will also increase the amount of waves of monsters you fight in the battle to three.
- High Quality Materials: Occasionally this quest will pop up, asking you to collect alchemy materials from two or three gathering points. The points you'll need to interact with will highlight in yellow. Not only will you be able to gather ingredients with a slightly higher quality level then normal, you'll also be awarded a small amount of SP for your effort. If you walk away from the area, the quest will disappear.
- Monster Blocking the Way: This will only occur with an NPC standing on a main roadway. As the name implies, Monsters will be blocking the path and you'll need to defeat them for rewards.
- Can you get it ready?: This quest will typically pop up in populated areas. You'll be prompted to deliver a random type of item crafted in your Atelier. Usually these quests will come with additional conditions like a quality threshold or having certain traits attached to the item you are delivering. There will also usually be a 12 or 24 hour in-game time limit to complete the quest. If you deliver the item in time, the person may ask you for another, more difficult item to deliver.
- I'm hungry!: Instead of asking for equipment or items, NPCs will be specifically asking for edible items in these quests. Usually these quests will come with additional conditions like a quality threshold or having certain traits attached to the item you are delivering. There will also usually be a 12 or 24 hour in-game time limit to complete the quest. If you deliver the item in time, the person may ask you for another, more difficult item to deliver.
- Follow the Leading Bird: Occasionally, these animals highlighted in rainbow sparkles will appear and you'll need to follow them for a minute or two to their destination. Like when following other animals, you'll be rewarded with a treasure chest or gathering point at the end.
- The truth about the rumors and Acting Leader: This quest is assigned to you randomly by NPCs. You'll be tasked with defeating a powerful monster in a far off location within a certain time limit, usually 24 in-game hours.
- Help me gather!: This quest is assigned to you randomly by NPCs in less populated areas. You'll be asked to deliver alchemy ingredients that can be harvested nearby. There is typically a 12 hour time limit on these quests.
- Do you want to trade?: These are simple trade requests in which an NPC from a populated area will request a certain amount of crafting materials in exchnge for others. These quests will typically have 12 hour time limits.
Looking for more of our coverage of Atelier Ryza 3? Check out Atelier Ryza 3 Secret Key System breakdown at Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All types of Random Quests in Atelier Ryza 3