If you are trying to level up in Battlefield 2042, you will need to use the best method out there to gain a ton of XP fast.
This method for gaining a ton of XP in Battlefield is 2042 to go after ribbons. Ribbons are unique XP rewards awarded to players who do a ton of various actions after every match in the game. For example, if you kill a lot of players and destroy or damage vehicles, you will get the combat ribbon. But if you spot and mark many enemies, you will get the recon ribbon.
You can get five ribbons altogether, which are the two we just mentioned and the rest listed below.
- Wingman Ribbon: Revive fellow players and get assists to get this ribbon.
- Objective Ribbon: Take objectives and secure them to get this ribbon.
- Logistics Ribbon: Heal and resupply other players and repair any damaged vehicles to get this ribbon,
- Intel Ribbon: Spot and disrupt enemy forces to get this ribbon.
- Combat Ribbo Kill and destroy both enemy vehicles and players to get this ribbon.
Each of the five ribbons above has three tiers, and the more things you do to meet each ribbon's requirement will level up them. As you increase in ribbon tiers, you will gain a more significant XP bonus that goes up with every tier.
To gain the most XP, you will want to focus on reaching the max level in as many ribbons as possible.
For more on Battlefield 2042, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered.