To get the Lazy ribbon in Bitlife, you will need to live an idle life. So to live an idle life, you will need to literally do as it sounds, do nothing interesting, and avoid every activity in the game.
You will also need to not get a job or go to college or even join the military. Because of this, the best way to get the lazy ribbon is to simply press age until you die of poor health or natural causes.
The fastest way to complete it we found is to simply avoid every activity that comes up. So if someone wants to hang out, choose the option that avoids them, or if you get a pop-up to go to the doctor, don't go.
Also, if you avoid going to the doctor, it will make it, so you have poor health, and if you keep aging while doing it, you will eventually die early because of poor health.
To recap, if you want to get the Lazy ribbon in Bitlife, follow the steps listed below.
- Create your character, and then keep pressing the age button.
- Avoid all activities in the game.
- Do not get any kind of job in the game.
- Avoid going to the doctor.
- Get poor health, so you can die early and complete the ribbon faster.
Check out some of our other awesome Bitlife Guides!