Killstreaks reward smart play on the battlefield of Modern Warfare 2. It's not often that players will luck their way into killstreak rewards. As such, it's about finding the right balance between what is obtainable in your skill range and what will make the most impact. Here's a rundown of what's available in the Modern Warfare 2 beta.
How many killstreaks are available in the Modern Warfare 2 beta?
- UAV: UAV recon ship that reveals enemy locations on the minimap.
- Bomb Drone: A remote-controlled drone with an attached C4 charge.
- Counter UAV: A drone that scrambles all enemy minimaps. Has a limited range for larger maps.
- Cluster Mine: Throw a device that launches a cluster of smaller mines within the immediate area.
- Care Package: Call in a random killstreak care package to your location.
- Precision Airstrike: Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path.
- Cruise Missile: Control a long-range cruise missile with boost capabilities.
- Mortar Strike: Signal several waves of mortars to attack a location.
- Sentry Gun: Automated turret scans for nearby enemies and fires incendiary-based rounds.
- S.A.E.: Call in a trio of jets to release aerial explosives onto specified targets.
- VTOL Jet: Release a pair of precision bombs before circling back and guarding a location of the player's choice.
- Overwatch Helo: An escort helo will watch over your position and ping nearby enemy locations before engaging them.
- Wheelson-HS: Remote-controlled amphibious vehicle with auto sentry capabilities.
- Stealth Bomber: Call in a bomber that releases a large line of explosives along its path.
- Chopper Gunner: Control an assault chopper armed with a turret and air-to-land missiles.
- Emergency Airdrop: Call in three random killstreak care packages to your location.
- Gunship: A heavy assault gunship equipped with a laser tracking missile and the standard 40mm and 25mm cannons.
- Advanced UAV: An untargetable orbital UAV that reveals the enemy's direction on the minimap in real-time.
- Juggernaut: Juggernaut assault gear delivered by care package. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.
For more Modern Warfare 2 goodies, check out Modern Warfare 2 beta keeps crashing – How To Fix on Pro Game Guides.