The Operation Monarch limited-time event is now live in Call of Duty: Warzone. The event featuring Godzilla and Kong Titans from the Monsterverse comes with various new challenges, unlockable rewards, and cosmetic bundles. Here are all the challenges in the new Warzone Pacific event.
All Challenges and Rewards in Operation Monarch Event Warzone
- Challenge: Use a Titan S.C.R.E.A.M. device killstreak three times.
- Reward: "Monarch Eyes Only" rare weapon charm
- Challenge: Deal 135,000 total damage to Kong in Titan Frenzy events.
- Reward: "Team Godzilla" legendary emblem
- Challenge: Collect 3,000 Monarch Intel points.
- Reward: "Skyline Crasher" epic calling card
- Challenge: Deal 135,000 total damage to Godzilla in Titan Frenzy events.
- Reward: "Team Kong" legendary emblem
- Challenge: Play the Operation Monarch event for six hours.
- Reward: "Ancestral Skull" epic weapon charm
- Challenge: Deal 500,000 damage to Titans.
- Reward: "Concrete Jungle" rare weapon sticker
- Challenge: Use a Titan S.C.R.E.A.M. device killstreak once.
- Reward: "Ancient Remains" rare weapon charm
- Challenge: Place in the top 15 teams 12 times in the Operation Monarch limited-time mode.
- Reward: "One Will Fall" epic spray
If you complete all eight challenges within the 14 days of the event, you will unlock the "Ancient Rivalry" legendary weapon blueprint for the SVT-40 Marksman Rifle as a bonus reward. Furthermore, you can purchase the Kong, Godzilla, and Mechagodzilla bundles before June 16 for additional rewards.
Purchasing any two of these bundles will unlock the exclusive "Godzilla vs. Kong" weapon sticker and the "Superspecies" player title to put on top of your calling card. If you buy all three bundles, you'll receive the "Apex Phase Rifle" SMG blueprint. These rewards will be made available later during Season 3.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best LMG in Call of Duty Warzone Season 3.