The Expedite 12 Shotgun is a great close-quarters combat weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone 2. With the right attachments equipped, this weapon has a two-shot kill potential and decimates players within the 5-7 meters range. If you like Shotguns in Warzone 2, try the following Expedite 12 build now.
Best Expedite 12 Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: SA MX-50
- Laser: Point-G3P 04
- Stock: Resonance Stock Collapsed
- Bolt: Expedite L-Bolt
- Rear Grip: Schlager Void Grip
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Bullet Velocity
- Rear Grip: For max Aim Down Sight Speed and Sprint To Fire Speed
What we want to achieve with our Expedite 12 loadout is improved range, mobility, and accuracy. The MX-50 suppressor provides a damage range boost to the weapon. We use the Point-G34 laser sight as it helps the most with hipfire accuracy. If you like to aim down sight while shooting your Shotgun, use the VLK LZR 7mW laser instead. Next up, equip the L-Bolt for a faster fire rate. Finally, the Collapsed stock and the Void rear grip significantly increase the gun's mobility.
Best Expedite 12 Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: Expedite 12
- Secondary Weapon: TAQ-56
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: Equip the Weapon Specialist perk package if you want two primary guns in your loadout, else choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on Best Lockwood MK2 loadout and attachments in Warzone 2.