Field of View (FOV) has always been one of the most talked about topics in the Call of Duty: Warzone community. While the original Warzone only had the FOV adjustment slider for PC, Warzone 2 has added these features to all devices, including PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One consoles.
How to change FOV Settings in Call of Duty Warzone 2
You can change your Field of View settings from the Warzone 2 menu via the following steps:
- Select the gear icon in the top-left corner of your screen. This will open the in-game Settings list.
- Now choose the Graphics option, which should be the fourth on the list.
- Inside the Graphics settings, select the View tab to the very right.
- This will open up the Field of View settings, as shown in the image above.
Best Field of View settings in Call of Duty Warzone 2
You should change your FOV settings to the following values for the best Warzone 2 experience:
- Field of View (FOV): 120
- ADS Field of View: Affected
- Weapon Field of View: Default
- 3rd Persom Field of View: 90
- Vehicle Field of View: Default
- 1st Person Camera Movement: Least (50 percent)
- 3rd Person Camera Movement: Least (50 percent)
- 3rd Person Camera Movement: 3rd Person ADS
- 1st Person Camera Movement: Game Perspective
Having a high FOV in Warzone Battle Royale is crucial. It increases your peripheral vision and allows you to see more of your surroundings. However, increasing this setting to its maximum value can somewhat lower the game's frame rate (FPS). If facing such performance issues, it's advisable to lower the FOV to around 100. You can also adjust the 3rd Person FOV setting for the new third Battle Royale mode in Warzone 2.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to access Black Sites in Warzone 2.