Akimbo Pistols are some of the most powerful close-range weapons in Call of Duty: Warzone 2, especially the P890 and X12. Currently, these guns have an extremely fast time-to-kill (TTK) in the game. Here's a guide to the best X12 attachments and build in Warzone 2.
Best P890 Loadout Warzone 2
- Muzzle: FT Steel Fire
- Laser: 1mW Pistol Laser
- Trigger Action: XRK Lighting Fire
- Magazine: 24 Round Mag
- Rear Grip: Akimbo X12
- Attachment Tuning
- Muzzle: Vertical bar at +0.09 oz and horizontal bar at -0.06 in
- Trigger Action: Vertical bar at +0.84 oz and horizontal bar at +0.82 in
What we're expecting to achieve from this X12 build is superior hipfire accuracy, fire rate, and range. To extend the pistol's damage range, equip the FT Steel suppressor. Thereafter, use the 1mW laser for improved hipfire accuracy and sprint-to-fire time. The XRK trigger gives the handgun's fire rate a considerable buff. Most importantly, use the Akimbo perk to dual-wield the X12.
Best P890 Class Setup Warzone 2
- Primary Weapon: Kastov 762
- Secondary Weapon: X12
- Tactical: Stim
- Lethal: Semtex
- Perk Package: You can choose from Commando, Specter, or any other package of your preference that doesn't have the Overkill base perk
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 content. In the meantime, head over to our article on How to complete a Raid Weapon Stash contract without taking body damage in DMZ.