Blueberry Pie Cookie reliably watches over the Wizard Archives in Cookie Run: Kingdom's City of Wizards. She's an Epic Magic Cookie that prioritizes the Middle position of the team, boasting a powerful Skill that can take you to great heights in the Arena.
Best Toppings build for Blueberry Pie Cookie in CRK
Blueberry Pie Cookie's DPS prowess is tied to her Skill, so it would be useful to reduce her cooldown by as much as possible. Her best Toppings builds are as follows:
- x5 Moonkissed Swift Chocolate (best-in-slot) - this provides better stats than typical Swift Chocolates
- x5 Swift Chocolate - increases your cooldown reduction, an option if you don't have a full Moonkissed set yet
Related: How to obtain & donate Relics in Cookie Run Kingdom
Best Treasures for Blueberry Pie Cookie in CRK
Blueberry Pie Cookie is best paired with Treasures that can reduce her Skill cooldown and boost her DPS, such as the following:
- Squishy Jelly Watch - must-have for cooldown reduction
- Old Pilgrim's Scroll - a classic Treasure that boosts ATK passively
- Dream Conductor's Whistle - boosts all Cookies' CRIT percent, plus increases ATK and DMG Resist to two Cookies with the highest ATK
Blueberry Pie Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- An evil spirit appears from the Tome, dealing damage to the enemies and inflicting them with the Greed of the Tome debuff. It will also heal Blueberry Pie Cookie’s HP and increase her DMG Resist.
- The Tome will gain a stack of Greed whenever the spirit deals damage to Cookies, or the target inflicted with the Greed of the Tome debuff becomes incapacitated. Once the Tome has enough stacks of Greed, it will unleash its Sealed Power, increasing Blueberry Pie Cookie's ATK and dealing DMG to the enemies.
- While Blueberry Pie Cookie is using her skill, she will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects (DMG relative to Max HP is capped at 300,000).
- Cooldown: 15 seconds
- Magic Tome DMG: 134.6 percent of ATK
- Healing: 115.0 percent of ATK
- DMG Resist: +25 percent for 12 seconds
- Greed of the Tome debuff: whenever the target becomes incapacitated, it receives a stack of Greed, gaining Debuffs Amplified by 10 percent for 15 seconds, stacks up to one time and can't be dispelled
- Greed: Sealed Power triggers upon seven stacks
- Sealed Power:
For more Toppings builds, check out Best Cream Unicorn Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Blueberry Pie Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom