Cookie Run: Kingdom's Cream Unicorn Cookie is an Epic Healing Cookie that prioritizes the Rear position in the team. They're one of the few true healers in the game, offering powerful and consistent heals and a DMG reduction buff that helps the team's survivability.
Best Toppings build for Cream Unicorn Cookie in CRK
Cream Unicorn Cookie is an excellent healer with a niche build, making them ideal in specific use cases in the Arena. Despite being a healer, they're naturally squishy, so it will help to increase their DMG Resist by as much as possible for survivability. Cream Unicorn's Skill cooldown is also quite long, so cooldown-reducing stats are beneficial. Some possible Toppings builds include:
- x5 Solid Almonds (best-in-slot) - maximizes survivability by increasing Cream Unicorn's DMG Resist
- x5 Swift Chocolates - helps reduce cooldown reduction, enabling you to spam Cream Unicorn's Skill
For bonus stats, focus on increasing DMG Resist and cooldown reduction.
Related: What is a Magic Candy & how to use it in Cookie Run Kingdom
Best Treasures for Cream Unicorn Cookie in CRK
Cream Puff Cookie is best paired with the following Treasures:
- Squishy Jelly Watch - must-have for cooldown reduction
- Sugar Swan's Shining Feather - an optional Treasure for survivability, especially in the Arena
Cream Unicorn Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
Midsummer Night's Dream:
- The music starts, and Cream Unicorn Cookie transforms into the Dreamy Unicorn. The Dreamy Unicorn reduces Crit DMG received by the team and charges toward the enemies, silencing them. While silenced, the enemies' skill cooldown will be paused. The Dreamy Unicorn will leave Dancing Butterflies behind itself. These butterflies will fly toward the allies and heal them. The amount of Healing received depends on the amount of HP lost. Regular Healing targets will receive a DMG-reducing buff.
The wording in Cream Unicorn's official kit can be a little confusing. Keep in mind that DMG reduction refers to reducing the amount of DMG the ally Cookies receive (essentially DMG resist), and this does not mean that their DMG output will be reduced.
- Cooldown: 17 seconds
- Silence: one second
- Healing: 1.6 percent of ATK for every 1 percent of HP lost
- Healing: 39.6 percent of ATK (+0.54 percent Healing per level)
- CRIT Resist: +17.5 percent for 10 seconds
- DMG Resist: +5 percent for 12 seconds, stacks up to three times
Check out our Cookie Run Kingdom Might of the Ancients guide here on Pro Game Guides to get a free Ancient Cookie.
Write A Comment
Best Cream Unicorn Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom