Candy Diver Cookie is a Cookie Run: Kingdom Epic Support Cookie that prioritizes the Rear position in the team. They have an interesting kit that involves healing and buffing allies, except the buffs are obtained through RNG. A higher Amplify Buff stat increases the super success rate of buffing allies, which allows Candy Diver to cast more favorable buffs (the best being the Black Pearl buff).
Best Toppings build for Candy Diver Cookie in CRK
Candy Diver has no auto-attack ability, so they won't benefit from DPS-boosting stats. Instead, they can use the following Toppings:
- x5 Swift Chocolate (best-in-slot) - great for cooldown reduction, allowing you to cast Candy Diver's Skill more frequently
- x5 Sweet Candy - these Toppings will increase Candy Diver's Amplify Buff stat, increasing their chances of casting better buffs
While a full Sweet Candy build may seem like a no-brainer for Candy Diver, we found that reducing cooldown with Swift Chocolates is more reliable. The Amplify Buff percent that Sweet Candy Toppings offer isn't high enough to make this set better than focusing on cooldown reduction. For bonus stats, focus on Amplify Buff and cooldown reduction.
Best Treasures for Candy Diver Cookie in CRK
Candy Diver Cookie is best paired with the Squishy Jelly Watch for cooldown reduction. The rest of the Treasures can cater to what the overall team needs, with DPS-boosting options as the most common picks.
Related: Best Milky Way Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom
Candy Diver Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- While wandering the depths of the Duskgloom Sea, Candy Diver Cookie has become immune to enemy attacks by obtaining the Safeguarded ability. Their regular attacks reduce the DEF and increase DMG received by the nearest enemy. Upon using the skill, Candy Diver Cookie will discover various relics from the deep sea, providing buffs and healing to the Cookie's allies. The super success rate will increase depending on Candy Diver Cookie's Amplify Buff rate. Every relic provides a different effect.
- Regular Attack DEF Reduction: 7.5 percent for 10 seconds, stacks up to two times
- Regular Attack DMG Boost: 5 percent for 10 seconds, stacks up to two times
- Super Success Rate: 10 percent + Amplify Buff percent
- Failed Super Success Carryover Rate: 15 percent
- Regular Relic HP Healing: 43.5 percent (+0.6 percent per level)
- Siren Statue: Amplify Buff +15.0 percent for 10 seconds
- Pirate Sword: ATK +10 percent for 10 seconds
- Anchor: DEF +15 percent for 10 seconds
- [Rare Relic] Black Pearl Shell:
For more Support Cookie options, check out our guide on the Cotton Cookie Topping Build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Candy Diver Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom