Cream Puff Cookie is an adorable Epic Support Cookie that prioritizes the Rear position in the team. Despite being one of Cookie Run: Kingdom's most underwhelming Cookies at first, she has since redeemed herself with a buff, now capable of dealing massive damage. She excels in both the Arena and World Exploration and can be paired with Twizzly Gummy Cookie, among others.
Best Toppings build for Cream Puff Cookie in CRK
Cream Puff Cookie has a unique kit where her Skill can be cast with different success rates. A higher CRIT percentage increases her chances of great success, hence why it's important to focus on building this stat. She also suffers from a long cooldown, so cooldown reduction is necessary to maximize her damage output. With that said, here are some recommended Toppings combinations for Cream Puff:
- x3 Juicy Apple Jelly + x2 Swift Chocolate (best-in-slot) - gives Cream Puff the best of both worlds
- x5 Juicy Apple Jelly - increases Cream Puff's CRIT but loses out on cooldown reduction
- x5 Swift Chocolate - focuses on cooldown reduction at the cost of Skill effectivity
Regardless of which Toppings you pick, make sure to focus on CRIT and cooldown reduction bonus stats.
Best Treasures for Cream Puff Cookie in CRK
Cream Puff Cookie is best paired with the following Treasures:
- Squishy Jelly Watch - for cooldown reduction
- Grim-looking Scythe - increases CRIT chance
Other DPS-boosting Treasures like the Old Pilgrim's Scroll will also benefit Cream Puff.
Cream Puff Cookie Skill info in Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Conjures a tornado of Jellies over a large area, causing AoE DMG and restoring the party's HP. The spell cannot cause CRIT DMG, but instead, there is a chance to conjure it with great success depending on the CRIT percent. Cast with great success, the spell will inflict greater DMG and heal a greater amount of HP. While Cream Puff Cookie is using her skill, she will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects.
- Cooldown: 16 seconds
- Single hit DMG: 469.5 percent (0.4 to 0.5 percent DMG per level)
- Successful spell: 1166.8 percent (1.1 to 1.2 percent DMG per level)
- Healing: 103.5 percent of ATK (0.1 to 0.2 percent Healing per level)
- Successful spell: 238.6 percent of ATK (0.2 to 0.3 percent Healing per level)
For more Cookie Toppings builds, check out Best Financier Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Best Cream Puff Cookie Toppings build in Cookie Run Kingdom